• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Items have DI/SSI on them (Remove from Weapon

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm trying to get DI and SSI off my weapons to make room for other options. What Items are out there that have Damage Increase and/or SSI on them?

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My personal method is:

Ring - 25% DI & 10% SSI
Braecelet - 25% DI & 10% SSI
Light of Way Reading Glasses - 30% DI (I put HLD on weapon for up to 50% hence not using Mace & Shield glasses which only offer 30%)
Mana Phasing Orb - 15% DI
Animated Legs of the Insane Tinker - 10% DI & 10% SSI
Utilise the City trade deal for 5% SSI

Totals 100%+ DI & 35% SSI on gear/buffed

DI Speaks for itself and the 35% SSI gives max swing speed on a Double Axe at 150+ Stamina which is relatively easy to maintain.

Getting blank/good stat jewels with 10% SSI can be a grind, I personally got all mine from T-chests, the rest of the items are pretty widely available.

An Enchantress' Cameo could be used to very good effect unfortunately in the few times I've done the encounter I've recieved nothing and quite frankly I no longer do it as I can't stand the whole process.

The bar = Infuriating!! trying to pick up a pixel then finding that pixel in your pack to double click and throw at an NPC only for it to explode in your face 99% of the time. Just no...
Orchard = Dull and annoying
Armoury = Simple process but drags on too long
Fountain = RNG hates me, end of story
Belfry = The push back thing is clunky and infuriating

Best of luck!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Jumu's Hide also has 20% DI on it.

And don't forget the 5% SSI town buff. I am governor of Trinsic on Atlantic, and SSI is our buff. I can help get you set up there to get the buff if you need. Just let me know.

Herp!

Journeyman
I run Jumu's 20%, Soldier's Medal/Cameo 20%(cameo has 5 ssi), Animated Leggings of the Insane Tinker 10%(also 10 ssi), and 25 DI on ring/bracelet(I also run 10 ssi on each & it took a while of farming to find 10 ssi/5 si ring/bracelet).

There is also the new Gloves of the Feudal Grip with 30% DI

marcbobb72

Hunter/ The Syndicate
Stratics Veteran
Check the Sterling silver ring, it will give you a choice to select one of the melee skills at +20, and give 75DMI

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Sterling Silver Ring is a reward for collecting Halloween 2014 items. You need 50 Artifacts of Doom to acquire it.

• Note: Sterling Silver Ring features a special ability to add +20 skill bonus applied by double clicking the ring and selecting from the available skills
    • Archery
    • Fencing
    • Mace Fighting
    • Swordsmanship
    • Throwing
    • Wrestling