• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What it do?

• Thread starter noxyoursox
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noxyoursox

Whats happenin folks...anything new in the world of uo? Ive decided to take a much needed break from the sonoma zerglings and maybe give it another try in a few mo..maybe when sa comes out or when they nerf superdragons. We will c. Worm is this true that you left scam and joined skor? If so...i am dissapointed:(. I seen in a few other post where some guild was claiming to own the shard but yet still doing harrys with 10 people...kinda weird cuz when we played we did harrys with 3 people....thats more of a dominating effect i would think. O and another...Dont complain that no one raids you anymore b/c you made everyone sick of that game by zerging them with 20+.

Now now...lets not flame and talk like grownups...plz.

P.S- Darkfall Online is great...highly recommend when it hits u.s servers or if you dont have a hot trash computer/connection...get it now!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hot trash .............???
Playing UO > Playing Darkfall & having to listen to everything repeated 15+ times....

= )

Mining + Logging + Fishing + Herb Gathering + Skinning = Lamesauce heh....

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...i didn't start the fire...
...it was always burnin...
...since this thread's been turnin...

S

Skullcollector

You guys should be helping us...but we will see who is the real leaders are on sonoma soon enough. You have nothing to prove to me, I know you guys from scam are some of the best but if you want everyone else to know your greatness, show yourself and fight with us...

FREEDOM!!!

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Superdragons havent been a problem for awhile now. In fact im seeing less of them and more mages and archers again. I think pvp may be making a comeback...
I've seen plenty of superdragons, standing besides blues at Eww Gate. Let me see now, Dane Cook, Lord Wizard, Brianna, Brie Dewinter, Odee X and his beetle and mare, Violent Moods and her beetle and mare, Archilles i think? also has a SuperDragon but he turned red and was swiftly dying at the gate C/O our faction blues...ummm Pip Pip and his dog, Ispie and his mare umm oh and Crazy Legs and his mare....damn what was that about COP tamers again? Oh and Lu Blu of course, damn the list goes on and on. Odd how people complaining about tamers play tamers, i guess it's not nice when someone elses tamer gets the better of you.

S

Skullcollector

I've seen plenty of superdragons, standing besides blues at Eww Gate. Let me see now, Dane Cook, Lord Wizard, Brianna, Brie Dewinter, Odee X and his beetle and mare, Violent Moods and her beetle and mare, Archilles i think? also has a SuperDragon but he turned red and was swiftly dying at the gate C/O our faction blues...ummm Pip Pip and his dog, Ispie and his mare umm oh and Crazy Legs and his mare....damn what was that about COP tamers again? Oh and Lu Blu of course, damn the list goes on and on. Odd how people complaining about tamers play tamers, i guess it's not nice when someone elses tamer gets the better of you.
I was refering to COP playing less tamers. I said it was less of a problem for us, not you. As in cop i cant stop who plays what templet. If cop wants to go back to all tamers, im ok with it and if not, there are other things i can go do. Besides i think cop turned in their tamers for spellweavers and pixies, its still all kill right :)

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was refering to COP playing less tamers. I said it was less of a problem for us, not you. As in cop i cant stop who plays what templet. If cop wants to go back to all tamers, im ok with it and if not, there are other things i can go do. Besides i think cop turned in their tamers for spellweavers and pixies, its still all kill right :)

LOL you lot will always complain no matter what, i think blue guard spammers turned in their rational for bards with pixies HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES! And DOM plays his week old archer beautifully, pixies in tow! at least he's not at the gate playing flutes not daring to come out 10 spaces from the gate. No wonder you guys can't get an alliance together, you guys have more flute players than actual killers.

S

Skullcollector

LOL you lot will always complain no matter what, i think blue guard spammers turned in their rational for bards with pixies HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES! And DOM plays his week old archer beautifully, pixies in tow! at least he's not at the gate playing flutes not daring to come out 10 spaces from the gate. No wonder you guys can't get an alliance together, you guys have more flute players than actual killers.
For someone who says they are sick of people bashing cop you sure bring it on yourself. No matter what anyone says about anything you always have a negitive remark in responce. I think you like cop being bashed so you can bash back. It shows at the gate to, only a couple in cop use foul language and crap talk during the entire battle. They even have macros set up to spam their bullcrap. Its almost like your offended that anyone is even trying to fight aganst cop. Like what the hell were we thinking right?

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For someone who says they are sick of people bashing cop you sure bring it on yourself. No matter what anyone says about anything you always have a negitive remark in responce. I think you like cop being bashed so you can bash back. It shows at the gate to, only a couple in cop use foul language and crap talk during the entire battle. They even have macros set up to spam their bullcrap. Its almost like your offended that anyone is even trying to fight aganst cop. Like what the hell were we thinking right?
Let me refresh your memory as to why I responded in kind.

"Besides i think cop turned in their tamers for spellweavers and pixies, its still all kill right"

Now if that's not continuing COP bashing then perhaps I need to attend the school of how to try and bs and get away with it.

Please don't demonize me and make yourself look all rosey and innocent when you post such things Mr Skull it doesn't work.

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull i am not offended at all, I respect peoples right to have an opinion doesn't mean I MUST respect the actual opinion. Oh btw, I don't have text macros explaining my victory over your death neither do I bother with foul language, in fact many at the gate use such language towards me, I just choose to ignore it. I should screen shot some of explicit crude language and post it, but it's so disgusting I doubt the mods would see it as constructive in any way. Hmm maybe I should do it anyway.

S

Skullcollector

Let me refresh your memory as to why I responded in kind.

"Besides i think cop turned in their tamers for spellweavers and pixies, its still all kill right"

Now if that's not continuing COP bashing then perhaps I need to attend the school of how to try and bs and get away with it.

Please don't demonize me and make yourself look all rosey and innocent when you post such things Mr Skull it doesn't work.
If you feel i was bashing you when i said this im sorry, wanst meant to come across that way. Enjoy today!

J

Janis

Oh btw, I don't have text macros explaining my victory over your death neither do I bother with foul language, in fact many at the gate use such language towards me, I just choose to ignore it.
You have used foul language towards me unprevoked several times. So again I ask you....

You kiss your mama with that mouth???

H

harrypotted III

Skull i am not offended at all, I respect peoples right to have an opinion doesn't mean I MUST respect the actual opinion. Oh btw, I don't have text macros explaining my victory over your death neither do I bother with foul language, in fact many at the gate use such language towards me, I just choose to ignore it. I should screen shot some of explicit crude language and post it, but it's so disgusting I doubt the mods would see it as constructive in any way. Hmm maybe I should do it anyway.
I would love to know who your pvper character is. You certainly come on these boards talking a big game, but none of us know who your characters are. I'd put any amount of money that you are one of cops little zerglings/meatshield and have 0 pvp ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.