• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what is your favourite game console?

• Thread starter kendricktamis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kendricktamis

Wii ps2 and xbox 360 are my top 3 for various reasons. PS2 dominated last generation so it had some great games, The wii inovates in so many ways its fantastic, And xbox 360 has by far the best online of any console ever.

S

soupandquackers

Xbox 360 is the best console IMO. The only thing i wish it had was free online like the PS3. The Wii hasn't had a good title since its launch in 06.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Soup, XBOX 360 FTW. And Wii sports FTW, the best title I think for the Wii. I'm in the mood to play some GTA IV, nothing like punching people in the face at the internet cafe. Fun times! :gun:

P

peteraugusts

ar. The only console I've purchased 4 times, twice at retail price, and still own. The controller was amazing as far as controls and handling goes. The amount of amazing and timeless games on the console is endless, and there's no wonder in my mind why some of the best games of all time Zelda: OOT, WWF No Mercy, Super Mario 64 are on this console.