• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is your Favourite class and why?

SoulFusion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey there, thought because I am new around here I thought we could start with me learning what everyone else thinks about there favourite class and why me honestly I would have to say my favourite is a Druid,

The reason why I picked druid and not all the class's is simple I have played a druid from the early days of TBC and Its just something about the power to turn between man and beast I don't judge the toon on its skills nor its Over powered spells and talents its all about the person playing the toon if your enjoying it then that's all you need, So there is my reason I enjoy playing a druid,

Let me know down below What your favourite class is and why?

Last edited:

Metro

WoW Staff Writer | WoW Moderator
Stratics Veteran
"Favorite" and "best" are two very different things, but it appears despite the title that you are asking for our favorite so let's go with that.
My favorite class in the game is Paladin. I LOVE being a tanky healer, and especially with bubble, it allows me to get-out-of-jail-free every once in a while.
My second favorite class would be shaman, mostly because of how Resto plays. The fact that Elemental has such a bouncy rotation with its filler cast on the move though is also extremely interesting to me.

Welcome to the forum man, glad to see you here!

EricasQuill

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Welcome to the forums!

My personal favorite is a toughy. Hunter (Hun-TARD), is probably my favorite. It was my first and it packs a lot of punch, particularly with feign death for escaping. Second favorite is slowly becoming druid just because of the versatility. If I don't want to heal.. I can switch into cat form and off I go to beat things up!!!

SoulFusion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
@Metro Yeah noticed the title was a bit off topic oh well fixed it now, Paladin's used to be my favourite I still have my paladin that I made the first day I started in wow he is level 87 just no more passion for the paladin anymore but he will always be with me lol

EricasQuill

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I like Pally's, but I run into this issue at around level 38 where I get totally bored with them and have to stop like you mention at 87. Hence why I'm boosting that one.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey there, thought because I am new around here I thought we could start with me learning what everyone else thinks about there favourite class and why me honestly I would have to say my favourite is a Druid,

The reason why I picked druid and not all the class's is simple I have played a druid from the early days of TBC and Its just something about the power to turn between man and beast I don't judge the toon on its skills nor its Over powered spells and talents its all about the person playing the toon if your enjoying it then that's all you need, So there is my reason I enjoy playing a druid,

Let me know down below What your favourite class is and why?
I dunno, but I had to comment and say this pic is awesome! :)