• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is your favorite "Spring Clean" turn in reward?

• Thread starter Amathist of PoC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
A

Amathist of PoC

So with all the hand ins and masses of amounts of points being accumulated, what is your favorite reward item from the spring clean up hand ins?

Mine is my I survived the ophidian war" shirt actually cause it goes nicely with my clean up papua sash *grins*

The my archery targets 4 of them look really smick at our games areana.

:party:

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must admit I quite like the luck jewels. While it'll be some time before I find myself wearing them, they actually offer a luck bonus superiour to anything I've seen on jewels before, along with max FC/FCR to boot.

The rest of the armor doesn't seem worth the price to me.

In terms of less practical items, I'd probably go with the mouse hole as the most interesting bit of deco. That gave me a good chuckle. Shame it's nearly impossible to see.

M

Moxis

I like the Sorcerer's Armour, but to be quite honest, I like better the items you have to turn in for the tickets. :(

I traded in for two shirts and the earrings and stopped there. Kept my moonstones! :D

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a horse barding deed, a mouse hole, and some shirts. Soooo not happy with the mouse hole.... :(

F

Fink

Does the mouse hole actually do anything?
Yes, if you walk into it in rat, rabbit, or slime form.. it drops you down one floor from where it's placed. Also, I picked up rubble that looked better than this mouse hole - and that's saying a lot; I picked up some really crappy rubble. It's just a rectangular slot. I've kept mice as pets and I've never seen them use a spirit level or straight edge when chewing holes in stuff.

I put a mouse hole in the base of one of my kitty (reg) statues.

A

Amathist of PoC

omg too many pain killers I am not imagining little mice with tool belts and construction hats making holes *giggles*

A

Amathist of PoC

What did everyone think of the horse armour display?....I would love if we could armour up our horses like our swamp dragons.

S

Sunrise

The rum...

OO I thought U said bar cleaning :p

Ok seriously now. For me its my beehive. I love me honey. It goes good with me fish steaks.

A

Amathist of PoC

I saw the cutest picture on the decorating forum they had a bee hive, a brown bear stuffy and some tragic remains dyed yellowish with some dye....placed them all together and it looks like the little bear is raiding the bee hive for honey.

A

Amathist of PoC

the virtue tiles are very cool, I remember my wanderings as a newbie taking me to the place east of Brit city center and it had all the virtue tiles on the floor. And back then I remember thinking they where cool decorations.