• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is your favorite part of Time of Legends?

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope can't grasp how one can have an opinion about something they don't participate in.
So what about the millions upon millions of sports fans in the world, who do not participate in a sport but have opinions on the sport nevertheless?

Guess I am just that stoopid :)
Until your last post I hadnt thought that but you could well be right.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL, I love this feature. Shame I detected it so lately... I could have lowered my blood pressure years ago with this simple measure...

Just one really benevolent suggestion: If there are threads with the title "What do you love most..., What is your favorite part..." - just dont look at them, just ignore them. People who are not able to love anything, should look for threads named "What do you hate most..." That´s your place... Let us alone with your negativity.

There is another part I really like: The spellcaster-masteries which make your summons more resistant against dispelling and more persistent. Its a pure joy to see your colossus stand against an enemy who dispelled him for years before TL came out. Big thumbs up for this feature! My colossus now cuts through the mobs of Cove 3 like a hot knife in butter and lasts longer than before. Same for the EVs! Thank you, Devs!

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What I like much - has nothing to do with new masteries, quests to makes, monsters or anything else you can get for your must-have item-chaos;).

What I like much - is - tadaa - these great designed waterfalls :D - and sometimes a silly turtle dragon taking a bath inside.
Sure the landscape is still not designed at the end - but with the right designs by a master builder this jungle forest could be an amazing one.

*loves jungles*

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...I forgot: The simple fact, that they actually managed to publish a new Expansion, that is really what I like most. Its a Triumph over all those doomsdayers who said for years, that there will NEVER be a new Expansion... Just use your search funtion to find them all... I love that the Devs slapped them in their faces...

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL, I love this feature. Shame I detected it so lately... I could have lowered my blood pressure years ago with this simple measure...
Im actually astonished that this bozo is "Lolling and loving" at what he percieves to be a victory but in reality makes pointless actually participating in what is supposed to be a forum for discussion and debate. Incredible. Just incredible.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOC:
o Good loot, nice.
o The map looks a lot like The Savage Empire's. Nostalgia.
o Dragon turtle spawn was fun for a while (Baja, hard to get enough people together now)
o Ditto the Shadowguard roof
o Even chance of getting Darden and Aloron armor pieces. Thanks, I wish the devs would do that for all the other named armor suit pieces which we can't trade because we are all missing the same "rare" suit pieces.
o Darden and Aloron armor pieces drop into pack. I wish the devs would do that for all the other named armor suit pieces.
o The Darden armor and Aloron armor suits themselves. Thanks, they're great!
o A location devoted to chocolate. Life is good.
o The quests for the tribes. (Good but not perfect, I think.)
o Consume Damage (Taming III mastery)
o Death Ray (Magery mastery)
o Tiger ninja form (More useful than Ki-rin form!)
o Summon reaper (Spellweaving mastery). Disclaimer: I am not a spellweaver.
o Get a good focus with fewer people (Spellweaving mastery). Disclaimer: I am not a spellweaver.

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I like the dragon turtle champ on Atlantic since it's a PVE hub that almost always has activity and doesn't require you to screw around getting keys or going through any sort of obstructive bullcrap. Needs to drop more things people want though. It's already dying off since the turtles are just reskinned greaters but harder to farm good ones.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I like the dragon turtle champ on Atlantic since it's a PVE hub that almost always has activity and doesn't require you to screw around getting keys or going through any sort of obstructive bullcrap. Needs to drop more things people want though. It's already dying off since the turtles are just reskinned greaters but harder to farm good ones.
Just giving an egg to all the top damagers instead of giving single one to a random player among the top damagers would go a long, long way to help with that.
It was the only reason I usually did the spawn, but I don't do it any more because most the monsters have too much HP and the rewards are paltry. Primers I can get on Fel Spawns.
Doing it for a chance of getting an egg seems a waste of time to me. :(

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My favorite part is that I can now get "monk robes" that I can both CBD and dye.
Silly to many maybe but on Siege you couldn´t get that before.

And I like the fact that they keep adding to it over time.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Was highly irate when I couldn't get the code applied to my account - was embarrassed when BS emailed me back to say, in a nice way, duh...you already have it.
:lol:

Umm... sorry man, I am trying not to laugh..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I promise you I am trying my best... :D

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My favorite part is that I can now get "monk robes" that I can both CBD and dye.

I hoarded these like crazy at first hoping it would be shut off. Kinda killed the demand for a lot of hooded robes. I wish at this point they would just make these a craftable cloth recipe.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dyeable monks robes?