• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is with people?

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it anytime I post anything some D nozzle has to take offense, assume I am speaking directly to them, or feel it is their responsibility to give me their opinion?

S

suprshadow

Why is it anytime I post anything some D nozzle has to take offense, assume I am speaking directly to them, or feel it is their responsibility to give me their opinion?
IT WASNT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Worse, they take offense and call the mods... many times over...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the internet, the nerds and geeks can say what they want now and be safe, where as in High school, they would recieve either a wedgie or beat down... So they would just shut up.

Believe me, I am a prime example of what your talking about... For some unknown reason.

Sept in High School, I never beat on geeks or nerds. I had my own problems with my ego, and the fact that all I cared about was girls, and popularity... But being voted "Most popular" 3 out of 4 years is pretty good. I never let it go to my head.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pacific has become an all out PVP forum and most people in PVP are pretty immature or have inflated egos. They drag that from the game to the forums.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IT WASNT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No shadow, I wasn't refering to your reply. As you could see I responded with my own odd humor.
Wasn't referring to a stratics post at all, but a forum I subcribe to on a blog.
Some Dill weez took offense when I said I would rather have a well maintained gun, than a casual friend.
He started in that people like me were a threat to democracy and I was probably racist.
Truth be told I am a mix breed (read heinz 57), and have close family of like 3 colors or more.
Our family reunions look like a box o crayolas.
I wouldn't know who to be racist against.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No shadow, I wasn't refering to your reply. As you could see I responded with my own odd humor.
Wasn't referring to a stratics post at all, but a forum I subcribe to on a blog.
Some Dill weez took offense when I said I would rather have a well maintained gun, than a casual friend.
He started in that people like me were a threat to democracy and I was probably racist.
Truth be told I am a mix breed (read heinz 57), and have close family of like 3 colors or more.
Our family reunions look like a box o crayolas.
I wouldn't know who to be racist against.
I have MANY casual friends... and no guns... And I don't like humans... What does that tell you?

Anyway, what does this have to do with Ultima Online?

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pacific has become an all out PVP forum and most people in PVP are pretty immature or have inflated egos. They drag that from the game to the forums.
I can agree pac forums have gone to pvp based to many degrees, but Tesla posted a very Tram like post for vendors. Still good idea.
Also, Many of them aren't bad. Just certain loud mouth ones make it hard to see the genuine cool peeps tha UO pvp can produce.
I myself like to hunt wherever, I am not pvp or pvm.
If I decide to hit WW in fel for hides, that's pvm farming, but if someone comes in, I admit to a shoot first mindset .
Do I pwn faces? Hardly.
DO I get lucky sometimes? Sure.
I think UO would tke a better turn if folks quit thinking their particular style was right and just did some fun crap.

I have heard lotta Fellucans talkin bout takin a break to try out the new stuff. Awesome.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have MANY casual friends... and no guns... And I don't like humans... What does that tell you?

Anyway, what does this have to do with Ultima Online?
No guns... hate humans... lotta friends...
Tesla, are you a Zombie? Holy crap Zombie apocalypse:party:

M

mutau

I love to read the pvp and the pvm topics here. But like Magdalene, getting multiple calls because someone farted at 2:30am while posting , it showed up in the post and someone thought it referred to them, is pretty annoying.

I understand this is a public forum, but at least we should type maturely, and with some intellect?

I would love to have all the flamers check out the OT/OT forums and go nuts there on OT topics. I just wish we had one for gamers.

Oh we do! its called an off site forum hahaha. like felucian.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No guns... hate humans... lotta friends...
Tesla, are you a Zombie? Holy crap Zombie apocalypse:party:
HAHAH! That was good.

I love to read the pvp and the pvm topics here. But like Magdalene, getting multiple calls because someone farted at 2:30am while posting , it showed up in the post and someone thought it referred to them, is pretty annoying.

I understand this is a public forum, but at least we should type maturely, and with some intellect?

I would love to have all the flamers check out the OT/OT forums and go nuts there on OT topics. I just wish we had one for gamers.

Oh we do! its called an off site forum hahaha. like felucian.
I have NEVER PMed either you or any other Mod about anyone saying ANYTHING about me... If I can dish it, I have to be able to take it... And I think that's fair for anyone... But some only want to dish it... That's why a MODS job here sucks.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My post was deleted? Let me put ti back in here.

99% OF STRATICS ATTENDEES AND UO PLAYERS ARE GIANT *Makes the universal sign for the no no parts of a woman with his hands*

S

SUPRsalad

My spirit has way more cohesion than yours tesla. . .

also, i like guns.
also, i like humans.
especially if they have boobs. . .wait, what?

G

Grandpa Soulbane

Just face it.

We're ALL freaks to some degree...

I mean, we're all here, right?

I wasn't going after anyone, but if you fit the bill, then by ALL means, take all the offense you want.