• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the most Uber Sampire Suit Possible?

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is the best possible suit you could make in game for a Sampire? Just curious, I imagine its imbued/reforged/enhanced woodland set? something crazy like that lol.

I'm wanting to give the specs out to a few custom suit builders and see what the quote me back.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Uber minimum is (for a build with a longsword):
45 hci, 45 dci, 100 di, 30 hld, 35 ssi, 62 hml , 44 hsl, super slayer
50 ep, 150 str, 145 dex, 150 hp, 185 stam, 100 mana, 40 lmc

There are few ways to improve it:
- up to 100 hml
- add 25-30 hla
- add 25 skill points
- up to 130+ mana
- replace a longsword with a hammer pick (need 55 ssi)
and so on
(or some combination of those methods)

To be fair I don't know which way is better.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uber minimum is (for a build with a longsword):
45 hci, 45 dci, 100 di, 30 hld, 35 ssi, 62 hml , 44 hsl, super slayer
50 ep, 150 str, 145 dex, 150 hp, 185 stam, 100 int, 40 lmc

There are few ways to improve it:
- up to 100 hml
- add 25-30 hla
- add 25 skill points
- up to 130+ mana
- replace a longsword with a hammer pick (need 55 ssi)
and so on
(or some combination of those methods)

To be fair I don't know which way is better.
Couple of things id change there, as you have max stats i wouldnt bother with the EP [Iv never had a problem with loosing stats against somethings] and maybe put it in the 5 dex missing. Also with perfection/EoO/100DI you can drop the superslayer for HLA.

Also if you work the tinkers legs in your at 45 SSI, with a nice shame braclet with 10SSI replacing pots you can hit 55.

Thunderz

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how would you get those 395 stat points? Im assuming a baseline of 100STR, 125DEX, 25INT correct? Then the 50% enhanced pot +suit stats would bring it to that number?

Doing some calculations with a 100,125,25 base +greater agility +greater str +50% ep, gives 130, 155, 25 base so you still have to throw 85 stat points on the suit? that seams like ALOT of property weight

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
how would you get those 395 stat points? Im assuming a baseline of 100STR, 125DEX, 25INT correct? Then the 50% enhanced pot +suit stats would bring it to that number?

Doing some calculations with a 100,125,25 base +greater agility +greater str +50% ep, gives 130, 155, 25 base so you still have to throw 85 stat points on the suit? that seams like ALOT of property weight
It was a typo - 100 mana, not 100 int.

With 6 month veteran reward you stats cap is 255.
So 85 = 5 (base stats) + 20 (mana race bonus) + 40 (mana from armor) + 25-35 (stats from artifacts - Mace&Shield, Crimson/Tangle, Shroud and so on)

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I prefer a Kat on my Whammy to a Longsword. The AI damage is a little less, but the Double Strike can do more damage than AI can on certain monsters. Especially if the monster is Discoed and Corpse Skinned. While the Conc Blow on the Longsword is completely worthless now.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which is what makes this great.

I prefer the Leafblade. AI and Feint are the specials. You don't need SSI on the weapon and you can still get max swing speed at a reasonable stamina level AND in a woodland suit, you can get 100 DI from the suit, and since you don't need SSI OR DI on the weapon, that really frees up slots for other mods. And Kamas are not anywhere near as bad of a WW weapon that people try to make it out to be. Honestly, most of your damage in a whirlwind comes from the AE Hit Spell and the bushido bonus to WW damage. Radiant Scimitars hold a slight advantage to Kamas in that the RC is 1h.