• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] What is the Max Hit Points you can have?

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Title says it all...

Is the max hit points obtainable 150 on a suit? Including drinking a pot potion?

I know the Max HPI is 25 and the hard cap on Strength bonus is 150.

I put a suit together and the max I am able to get my hit points up to is 150 even after drinking a str pot and eating the Truly Rare fish..

Thanks for any input, just trying to get my suit perfected..

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hard cap on str is 150
hard cap on hpi is +25

as you said

need to remember str has demishining effect past 100 for hpi, granting you 125 hpi @ 150 str, so yes hardcap for hpi is 150 as well..

Unless you know a provo mastery slave to follow you around

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Your numbers are correct, BUT...

It's a common fallacy that "strength has diminishing returns after 100", but that's not what is actually going on.

Hit points from Strength are, at ALL levels, based on a simple formula: 50+(STR/2).

The 1 HP per 2 STR is there below 100, but most people don't really notice because it's only at 99-100 where STR=HP, because of that formula, and under 99-100 the HP total is higher than STR.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your numbers are correct, BUT...

It's a common fallacy that "strength has diminishing returns after 100", but that's not what is actually going on.

Hit points from Strength are, at ALL levels, based on a simple formula: 50+(STR/2).
yes i know the formula :p the question was about hpi cap tho, not the other end.

am sorry if i used wrong words to explain it....