What is the easiest and fastest way to lvl stealing?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Antmf712

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 29, 2009
And can a macro be made to make it less tedious? Thanks...

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 26, 2004
This is what I do, since I cannot stand the boredome of sitting next to a packy stealing gold from its backpack for anything over 60 seconds.

Start with as high of a natural skill as you can in stealing, with other skills of hiding and stealth. Get a stealing scroll, burgler's bandanna, shadow dancer's leggings, and a ring and bracelet combo with max stealing skill. This should get you to 100 if not over.

Eat the scroll. Start touring dungeons and stealing the stealables. Fun time stealing stuff, gettting gains, as well as the thrill of hiding and stealthing with the danger of being discovered and attacked on top of it.

This is obviously not the fastest, but it gets me several gains a day, as well as stuff to give away to anyone who wants it, and more importantly, IS NOT BORING AS HELL!!!!!!!

:)