• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) What is the current state of it on Europa?

Ommy2k7

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all,

I'd like to think myself as one of the old guard when it comes to RP'ing.. I was in TCR right back in the beginning with Jade, Vlad, Losis etc.. Then moved onto the Amazons, Then the Highwaymen.. And eventually had a 8 year stint with Grd.

RP is something that really does still interest me but i'm struggling to see any activity on Europa.. Does anyone have any contacts at all? or know where is active?

Thanks

Omega

Anna Goodward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Evul evul Guardsmen Miltia. You executed our beloved Rebecca!!! *waves her tiny fist*

Well, that aside. Grd has not many left it seems. Larynda could tell you more about the non exitign activity. Even Stonekeep poofed :(
Vesper (mostly VTC, some -V-) is still active on nearby daily basis. DoT still exists and F^L but I don't really know about any more activity.
Best time to find someone at Swaggers Inn would be aroun 9pm CET.

Toodles

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should come to the daily gathering at Brit Bank m8 loads of rpers an others around there every day at 6pm-7pm UK time. I myself miss the ole Vesper militia days fighting against Grd most valiantly on a regular basis :)Good times. These days a lot of rp seems to be happening within the great governor experiment currently going on now in game. We can run for gov of towns an then the players vote in who they want and then those govs work with the king on various city affairs and storylines an such. We seem to really just be starting to hit our stride in all that and its a learning process but I for one am enjoying it greatly. ANyways good to hear from ya come see us in brit soon an discuss the "good ole days" and maybe some can fill you in better on various city happenings :)

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi ommy...I myself while fairly new to RP (being Governor of New Magincia past 3 times unopposed) have had an absolute blast with it, and with this new patch coming soon I think it will prove to be more exciting yet.

a Pixie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
teehee, mes wanna tickle dem Guawdsmen Militia again till dem funny humies dwop shinies :)
and mes want wevenge for dem chopping down us beloved pixie twee. *sigh*

Last edited:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy, I was in BOC for a couple of years, took a long break and couldn't find anyone when I returned, maybe it's just cos I smell.

Anna Goodward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey Dodger,

Unfortunately BoC sort of collapsed. I've seen Kas Valentine around recently though.
Cove is currently occupied by Vesper (RP wise).

If you are looking for RPers try Swaggers Inn Mon-Thu arond 9-10pm CET. Around then you usually find someone. Weekends are rather dead though.

If you need to get back into game and require some general help. Lot of friendly folk hangs out at Britain West Bank 7-8pm CET daily.

Take care!

"For Vesper! For freedom!"

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Anna, was shocked to just read that's Kal passed away, nice to hear kas is still about (I used to run all over the shard leaving kas random messages on peoples notice boards).

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You walk for hours. With no sun visible in the overcast sky, you have no way of knowing which direction you are walking in. Eventually you come to a secluded beach behind a grove of withered, leafless trees. The water is the colour of dirty iron. Windswept grass struggles to grow between the rocks. No birds circle in the sky. The sand is unmarked by footprints of any species. You can smell something stale - a lingering odour of mouldering meat, sodden fur, the algal dankness of a city gutter - but you cannot pinpoint its origin. There is a chill wind blowing. All that you can hear is the grass stirring; the waves sluggishly shifting; your own breathing, rapid and fearful. It will be dark soon.