• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the command script/macro to open corpses?

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

I've seen this macro, but can't seem to locate it at the moment. Anyone know what the macro commands are?

O

Old Man of UO

Thanks

Isn't there a way to also toggle the object handles for the corpses?

F

Fink

Copper and Stone mods have a floating bar you can click, or there are four macros in the Command sticky thread.

N

Nematode

Target Nearest Object / Use Targeted Object
Hi Fink, used your suggestion above but when I killed the mob, the immediate object that the macro detect is the blood >< ... gotta wait like 6 secs before the same macro opens the corpse...

Right now, Ive gotta hit shift+ctrl for every mob I killed to loot. Especially troublesome for mobs that die in 1 hit, and which you NEED to loot eg, corrosive slimes' Paroxy keys.

Instead of shift+ctrl to display the object handle, is there a way to bind that to just 1 simple key? Having to press shift+ctrl for every 1-hit mobs does get to you after a while...

F

Fink

It's someone else's idea from the Command thread. You could try this for multiple corpses:

Target Nearest Object / Use Targeted Object
Delay
Target Next Object / Use Targeted Object
Delay
Delay
Delay

Adjust the delay for your individual setup. This uses the 5 nearest objects but, as you say, you will need to wait for the blood to decay.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
originally it was with no delays but now you need a delay I use a .7 delay this could change depending on your set up !
Also there is a similar macro that will cut up and skin target for you and you can find it in the macro section also ! it will also need the delay inserted !