• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is good?????

• Thread starter Leeloo Dallas
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Leeloo Dallas

Is there anything "good" in this reward release? Rare colored cake or anything else?? Just wondering! I can only fit so many mail boxes in my house!!

Leeloo Dallas of Atlantic
247-061-118

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there anything "good" in this reward release? Rare colored cake or anything else?? Just wondering! I can only fit so many mail boxes in my house!!

Leeloo Dallas of Atlantic
247-061-118
I've only redeemed a couple rewards so far but one bag had some neon to it sort of like the Christmas box. Not sure if rare, but certainly hoping so.

L

Leeloo Dallas

Thanks!! I will put what I have had:
I have redeemed 4, just to see what each thing was, a rug, a mail box, a tree and a banner; all came with a pre-filled out card and a cake and all were in bags, 3 of the 4 bags I got were "neon"-like colors, one white cake and all the cards were regular colors.....

L

Leeloo Dallas

The Codex of Virtue is HUGE and I can't seem to place a stone table over it. :(

L

Leeloo Dallas

lol. I haven't found a location where it will accept it. How big a space do I need?
I think it was like 7x7 and it has to be completely clear, no walls or anything on the south or east side. I would have to log on to be sure, but it fills over half of my roof which is a 12x.

Leeloo Dallas

L

Leeloo Dallas

Well, this thread died off pretty quickly so I am going to assume that no rares or anything are available during this gift batch.

Thanks,
Leeloo Dallas

A

Annienox

Friend told me that bags arent so rare but thought that the cakes were rare in white in black and the card is rare in white. Someone Please correct me if this is wrong

M

MariamATL

Yep I thought neon bags were rare too but they seem to be pretty average. Just wish one of my chars on ATL had one. =/ lol....

M

MrMarcus

Friend told me that bags arent so rare but thought that the cakes were rare in white in black and the card is rare in white. Someone Please correct me if this is wrong
The Bags are semis (if I can call it that way), when hued in purplish-blue hued. Saw one for 7 millions gp at Luna, but well, everybody knows it's way overpriced... especially at Luna.

For the codex you need a min. of 8x8 House wide to be able to place it.