• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] What is Abyssal Cloth worth here?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My guess would be 10K per cloth.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My guess is the cloth is now worthless except to make pretty dresses.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guess is the cloth is now worthless except to make pretty dresses.
Due to that NPC mage around somewhere that makes armor mage armor?

Glad to hear it actually, dang things take a lot of time to make. Got to find valorite ore eles for the Crystalline Blackrock and then sit through a long process of getting cotton, making thread from cotton, then bolts of cloth from the thread.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to that NPC mage around somewhere that makes armor mage armor?

Glad to hear it actually, dang things take a lot of time to make. Got to find valorite ore eles for the Crystalline Blackrock and then sit through a long process of getting cotton, making thread from cotton, then bolts of cloth from the thread.
you can get Crystaline Blackrock from mining in Termur, and the Gold elementals in Dungeon Blackthorn drop em by the truckload. cloth is easy with a macro in the EC.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can get Crystaline Blackrock from mining in Termur, and the Gold elementals in Dungeon Blackthorn drop em by the truckload. cloth is easy with a macro in the EC.
I use CC UOA macros to make yarn, thread, & cloth, it's just slow going, something like 90 seconds to do ten yarn or thread, though it's around ten seconds making two bolts of cloth.

Never been in Dungeon Blackthorn, have to wander in there sometime and see if I make it out in color. :D

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Baby Doll or Sprago was buying it a while back - don't know what they were using it for.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never been in Dungeon Blackthorn, have to wander in there sometime and see if I make it out in color. :D
Yeah, there's a room where 2 gold ele's insta spawn. Good place to farm gold ingots for donations/spring cleaning points, as well as crystalline blackrock. Bring a fire beetle, a nightmare (if you are a tamer) and a bag of sending... profit. Only risk losing the bag. I hated and protested this room in fact. Still hate it.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I´ll buy them at 10K per if you want to sell them for that price.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Gonna chime in here real quick. The gold elemental room is a great place to get ganked. More folks than you might think pass through there. I used to stay there a lot and noticed that blackrock did not drop there, at least not like on prodo. Are you guys sure that wasn't changed? Also keep in mind you cannot remain hidden in the room, and if you move halfway in the liches next door target you. They WILL let themselves in, so watch out.

Ninja edit: Also abyssal cloth is found in t-chests, which is where I get mine.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gonna chime in here real quick. The gold elemental room is a great place to get ganked. More folks than you might think pass through there. I used to stay there a lot and noticed that blackrock did not drop there, at least not like on prodo. Are you guys sure that wasn't changed? Also keep in mind you cannot remain hidden in the room, and if you move halfway in the liches next door target you. They WILL let themselves in, so watch out.

Ninja edit: Also abyssal cloth is found in t-chests, which is where I get mine.
CBR drops can be streaky rng fun. I got one in one kill a few weeks ago when I ran though. I mosdef would not hang out there in peak hours, would probably be asking for it.