• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] WHAT IS A 4.2 DREAD HORSE WORTH???

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would say 1 to 2 bil is not out of the question for a 4.2 with that high of hit points.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
should be 3 plat last 3.7 i got a 1.5 plat offer

-Josh-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for your honest prices I am entertaining the idea of selling if I am offered the right amount!!!

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rocco might be right but a 4.2 Dread is uber stuff,I wouldnt sell for less than 2 plat @-Josh-

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I spoke to some who bought his 4.2 dread for 5 plat recently. So yeah it doesn't get much better then that

Like 15 plus years old and there is not many with anything better. And if it's a 4.2 bace not trained it's worth even more

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
A 4.2 just sold on here for 1.7plat or so. Someone may have paid 5plat, but I can also pay 5plat for a pair of (blessed) sandals. Doesn't mean it's worth that much market value.

Kid Chaos

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It's worth what it's worth to the buyer. Right? So OP... hold onto it unless you're tight on funds; it'll be worth a bit more within the next several months.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here you go @-Josh- post # 19 and 20 is a good start to an auction. If you are waiting for that OMG 5P then please do not hold your breath for to long.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Well this is an auction board so sometimes u get lucky or sometimes you trick someone into bidding more with a fake account lol hehehe lol or u wait like I like to do until u find someone who realllly needs it and u say 5 plat. Then they search around and see no one in the whole game has a 4.2 dread and pay u for it or can't and u wait on the next one.

I normally would keep my mouth shut but u asked and I really have a lot of respect for someone who has a dread like this and has held it this long. But to see one of these chumps get it cheap will become the next story on the battlefield like hahaha I got this for cheap n the other guy gos no way I just paid best friend 5 plat for mine lol

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I'd guess julieanna has 5-8 4.2 or better dreads. A couple of her friends I've met have some all the way up to 4.6 (that's the highest I've seen). You're right in that they're rare, but like frodo said.. if you're waiting for someone to offer you 5plat, don't hold your breath.

Julieanna

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'd guess julieanna has 5-8 4.2 or better dreads. A couple of her friends I've met have some all the way up to 4.6 (that's the highest I've seen). You're right in that they're rare, but like frodo said.. if you're waiting for someone to offer you 5plat, don't hold your breath.

Hi umm let u know what I have 4.6+ , 3.9+,3.9, 2/3.8 and a nice resist 3.3 that's it...

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you all for your honest prices I am entertaining the idea of selling if I am offered the right amount!!!
Well I think at this point you got your price check, start an auction at 2plat if your looking to sell and see how much you get. If not then the entertaining is done and you keep you dread for another day :)

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hi umm let u know what I have 4.6+ , 3.9+,3.9, 2/3.8 and a nice resist 3.3 that's it...
See she don't even own a 4.2 and others said a bunch of stuff to make u sell cheap! Now u know ur price check and then some. Bottom line is when u price prices that rare everyone got something to say but there can only be one! I know for a fact 5 plat is only a starting point. And u will get more if u wait for sure

And even more if ur good at pvp n u kill people with the dread then 10 plat is easy to get because there is always someone who wants the best n is willing to pay for it.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Dude she said she had a 4.6 (which is quite a bit better than his 4.2).. 5 plat as a starting point? I sincerely hope you aren't serious.
I said she don't have a 4.2. Not that she did not have one and only one better.

There is less then 5 4.2 or better im sure left and none of them are for sale!

So yeah 1 of a kind is 5 to 10 plat hands down. I know what others pay for there pvp toons and believe me that's nothing. Most of the atl. Pvp is mid aged guys with a high paying job. so what about rares in the game? They drop today at an event n sell for 1 plat. And there's a bunch selling. This is a priceless dreadmare! Way better if u know how to pvp with the dread as well

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
10 plat eh? I'll find and sell you 4.2 dreads for 9 plat each. Free and easy 1 plat! Message me so we can work that out.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
10 plat eh? I'll find and sell you 4.2 dreads for 9 plat each. Free and easy 1 plat! Message me so we can work that out.
lol I don't use dreads bc they are wayyyy to OP but u find a noob that's in there 30s u get 5 plat. For a 4.2 and u find a rich noob u show them the powers at b. U get 10 plat

For many reasons lol there is not many out there so ?