• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What I'm gonna do...Suggestion

P

princessofsh

Since, EA-Land is just starting to just have bugs, and errors (well not for me anyway).

You see I am skill lock ******* LOL!
So I decided I am going to take a small break.
And let my skill locks build up.

But this is just an suggestion ... In anytime in the future, will you guys give up a free skill lock or two? It would really help.

So...Yeah, thats my plan.

I am just like the sim who likes to skill every skill to max (I know I know this will take a very long time). And then start making money. (or at least skill for a job). I don't know why I am like that. But yeah, it's hard trying to max on your charm when everyone HAS a serenade. Which will -8 of the 20 skill locks I need.

Thanks guys,

=3 I'll check my sim every day or so...

M

mysticlisa516

So what your saying that people that have been here for 3, 4, and 5 years should allow newcomers to be granted some free locks?

Why does everyone want things given to them and not earned? I even wish I had more locks, but I knew from the beginning that these were to be earned as long as I paid into the game. Get a grip and wait it out like the rest of us has done in the past years.

P

princessofsh

<blockquote><hr>

So what your saying that people that have been here for 3, 4, and 5 years should allow newcomers to be granted some free locks?

Why does everyone want things given to them and not earned? I even wish I had more locks, but I knew from the beginning that these were to be earned as long as I paid into the game. Get a grip and wait it out like the rest of us has done in the past years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa whoa NO I mean give US who has playing the for years some skill locks NOT newcomers! I've been playing this damn game ever since '03.

M

mysticlisa516

I'm sorry, sounded like a newcomer begging again. I am told that they are going to issue the amnesty thingy soon and we'll have locks according to account age. Until then, I think we well just have to suffer.

M

mike1977

If you're lazy, what ya can do on a sim you don't plan on playing too much...is bring them online just to eat fruit and log out until we got those locks back. LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa whoa NO I mean give US who has playing the for years some skill locks NOT newcomers! I've been playing this damn game ever since '03.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then if you've been plasying that long then you should know that *skill locks* are not able to be given, sold, nor traded to other sims.

You might also consider skilling that sim as noemal bec ause there are times when certain types of skill houses are not available.