• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Happens When

M

Mixtape

an m decides to stop running and attempt to 1v1 for 10 seconds?

http://i35.***********/k00j2g.jpg

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
an m decides to stop running and attempt to 1v1 for 10 seconds?

http://i35.***********/k00j2g.jpg
all kill u posted a screen shot of u on a bokuto greater then try to talk **** plz.its a dexxer a 10 year old could do that no props for lame kills..bok 40 dmg double stike hyru 70 dmg dead lmao.an i dout it was even 10 seconds i got boked an died the double strike was insane i got something for that temp mine is almost done.

M

Mixtape

right right. and a 10 year would also kill you in a mage duel so i really shouldnt be that proud should i? since you guys are "the best" guild on the server i figured it was worth posting since its really the only time ive seen you 1v1.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
right right. and a 10 year would also kill you in a mage duel so i really shouldnt be that proud should i? since you guys are "the best" guild on the server i figured it was worth posting since its really the only time ive seen you 1v1.
see thats the differance between me an u.i play for funn an to talk to people ive played with for years i dont need to be good at a 1v1 to have funn.nor does it do anyhting for me to kill osmeone 1v1 an thank u for letting us no we are the best guild on pac.u finally coming around.killing someone 1v1 does nothing for me i dont need to be good at uo player vrs player to boost my ego nor my confidence this is a game.kudos

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

i hear stuy fighting in vent by himself all of the time.. usually not 1 vs 1 tho, hes usually outnumbered. im not too sure how you can diss on him for stopping to fight a bok tamer by himself.. unlike some people, hes not worried about his ego. dying is only one more experience twords greatness for him.
perhaps, if you people measured a guilds greatness by its accomplishments as a whole, opposed to its accomplished individuals. then you might understand why we are the best guild on the shard.

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if a hiryu did 70 damage to you in one hit you should consider getting a little physical resist.

M

Mixtape

m out numbered? really. lets be real for a second. you guys in another thread claimed to be the best because you spawn do harrowers and raid people. idk who you're raiding tbh. my guild doesnt ever want to do spawns. so you yourself measured your greatness because of what your zerg of a guild accomplishes outnumbering every guild 3:1. so stugottz youve died on 2 of your chars to 2 of mine 1v1. if you ever want to duel just ask. and if youre saying your ability to "win" fights is what makes you the best then im sure you would do a 3v3-7v7 vs goo because you are that good.

M

Mixtape

all you deserve is a big LOL as for the first one it looked like 2v3. goo having the 2. and then i see my tamer dead and im pretty sure i had lost conn as i would stand around on screen with people and dread mares dumping me. gg. and for the second one i dont even remember who jesus or ascendecy or whatever are. btw xiled and setitoff are the same person. if youre so leet put your money where your mouth is.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
m out numbered? really. lets be real for a second. you guys in another thread claimed to be the best because you spawn do harrowers and raid people. idk who you're raiding tbh. my guild doesnt ever want to do spawns. so you yourself measured your greatness because of what your zerg of a guild accomplishes outnumbering every guild 3:1. so stugottz youve died on 2 of your chars to 2 of mine 1v1. if you ever want to duel just ask. and if youre saying your ability to "win" fights is what makes you the best then im sure you would do a 3v3-7v7 vs goo because you are that good.
maybe u dont read what i post or u dont understand.i dont care if u can kill all my chars with just one of yours.that dont matter to me u seem like u are tryen to prove something.whatever it is,ill see u on the field an plz make my chars 1st target.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

actually, i remember putting you on foot and dumping your nub ass as you tried running away.. you didnt lose con, thats the oldest excuse in the book. as far as the other fight it would still have been a 5 v 5 even if one of them was the same person.. who was your other char since you came back on messiah? or was there really 6 of you afterall? further still we offered kyrite a 5 vs 5 the otherday when we had our 5 on and he pretended to be afk even tho he was posting on stratics... so dood seriously, get a clue.

M

Mixtape

lol remember putting me on foot as i tried to run away? youre proud of a dismount 5v1 with dread mares? im impressed. you must be a genius irl. you know it is possible to be at your computer and not on uo right?

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

lol remember putting me on foot as i tried to run away? youre proud of a dismount 5v1 with dread mares? im impressed. you must be a genius irl. you know it is possible to be at your computer and not on uo right?
dood we were in the middle of a fight.. are you kidding me?

R

Rand Al

and the chances of goo having 5 people on at the same time is low. to many people doing collage and work but i am sure if you icq him we can arrange it sometime cause on the spot stuff doesn't fit our schedules.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and the chances of goo having 5 people on at the same time is low. to many people doing collage and work but i am sure if you icq him we can arrange it sometime cause on the spot stuff doesn't fit our schedules.
then why post bs on bs on the boards an why is everyone in uo in collage holy hell.u guys are idiots im done on these forums what a waste of time cant play so post bs here too funny damn irl stuff but take time to post on the forums thats too much even for me.:eyes:

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im sorry but all the screen shots just looks like big blurrs of nothing cant tell at all what is going on sorry i tried ...

R

Rand Al

then why post bs on bs on the boards an why is everyone in uo in collage holy hell.u guys are idiots im done on these forums what a waste of time cant play so post bs here too funny damn irl stuff but take time to post on the forums thats too much even for me.:eyes:
So what your saying here is you don't know why people go to collage? Cause most of the people in our guild are between the ages of 20 the and 30 few are younger like set there for it takes up most of our time just cause collage and work are in far site from you does not mean others don't do it. All i was doing was telling sargon it is hard to get 5 of us on at one time and you get all dumb**** about it now Quit crying or get off the boards and cry on sargons m boards

S

suprshadow

yeah man, gotta give props to people who are reppin the science degree! it sucks and it's hard :(

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what your saying here is you don't know why people go to collage? Cause most of the people in our guild are between the ages of 20 the and 30 few are younger like set there for it takes up most of our time just cause collage and work are in far site from you does not mean others don't do it. All i was doing was telling sargon it is hard to get 5 of us on at one time and you get all dumb**** about it now Quit crying or get off the boards and cry on sargons m boards
your the one cryen we cant get 5 people on at one time.quit usen excuses work an collage.its old news none gives a damn who is inn collage or whatnot what does that have too do with uo.nothing every post collage collage its getting old everyone in uo is in collage it seems.comeone use something elses like i said goo excuses are old.

R

Rand Al

your the one cryen we cant get 5 people on at one time.quit usen excuses work an collage.its old news none gives a damn who is inn collage or whatnot what does that have too do with uo.nothing every post collage collage its getting old everyone in uo is in collage it seems.comeone use something elses like i said goo excuses are old.
Can you read? I was telling sargon it will be hard to get 5 people on cause we have people in collage and working. It has allot to do with uo cause sargon wants a 5 on 5 so we will need to schedule it to set it up. If you cannot read and understand anything stop posting.
Not a excuse people in this world work and do school maby you should try one and grow up and start thinking ehh?