• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happens to your 8 sims if you switch back to Free?

• Thread starter imported_Starrfoxx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Starrfoxx

If you have a paid account with about 8 sims, what happens when you switch to a free account for a month or two?

1) Do you lose all your sims except for one of them, or do they grey out and you have no access to them?

2) Which sim remains the active one?

G

I have seen this question posted a few times with no replies. I would contact Lee directly by email or IM him here is my best guess. Or if your really looking for a head ache and have free time call EA directly. ( good luck with that ). Also try posting on the dev blog

edited to fix early morning typos

M

Monkeybear

I have a free account with 3 sims but I didn't create the full 8 sims when I subscribed only 3 and I have kept them.

M

Monkeybear

the account never owned any lots but my free account does have 3 sims

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have a free account with 3 sims but I didn't create the full 8 sims when I subscribed only 3 and I have kept them.

[/ QUOTE ]

*nods*

I just looked at the account that I have the billing issue on....it's now free until the bank draft goes into Paypal, and it still shows all 8 TC3 sims that were on it. They were not all created on the same day so there is an 'oldest', and I had assumed that all the others would be unplayable until I got the account back to premium. Are all three of the sims on your free account playable, monkeybear?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yep they are

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, mine are too, in TC3. That will make the next 4 days waiting on my bank draft to go through (OT: Seems like paypal is getting slower on those, I've had others with the same bank through paypal go through on the 3rd business day) less painful.