• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happens to a bonded pet if I soulstone taming?

G

I have a tamer whose skills are maxed at 720, so GGS gains are slow.

My taming is 95.1

I'm thinking about stoning taming over to a new char and GMing on him so my gains will be faster, then putting taming back on my tamer.

My question is, what happens to the original tamer's bonded pets?

Will they go wild if I leave them in the stable?

G

they will stay in the stable just fine and dandy....

Now what will happen is if you get crazy and take a pet out you will not be able to put it back in to the stable if you have more than two pets.. non tamers only get two stable slots...

Done it myself a billion times it seems since the soul stones came into the game...

Have even kept a mare or a uni under the former tamer also.. just no commanding it do to anything and keeping it fed.... can get off and back on ect without the mare unbonding or going wild...

EDIT: keep enough gold in the bank to cover the stable costs though...