• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened to the Halloween Deco contest?

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am so curious to know who won. Did I miss seeing the results? Is it posted somewhere else? The designs were wonderful. So suspenseful waiting to hear who the winners are!!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i didn't have the funds to give them to the winners (and still don't) then I got caught up in a real life house move (we bought a house and yeah...two weeks of hell and I'm still not unpacked).

I'm at work - the only place I have net access right now till we get ethernet set up at the house - and between jobs I'll see what I can get written up on the winners - as long as winners understand I don't have funds for prizes in hand yet due to the hectic schedule NAbin and I had (me especially with packing for the move)

It's been a complicated 2 months LOL

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hate to hear that it has been so hectic for you. I am sure the contestants will understand about the prizes. If they are like me and my friend they not only entered for the prizes but just to compete against other wonderful decorators. Thank you for listing the winners as soon as possible. :) Prizes can come later.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i didn't have the funds to give them to the winners (and still don't) then I got caught up in a real life house move (we bought a house and yeah...two weeks of hell and I'm still not unpacked).

I'm at work - the only place I have net access right now till we get ethernet set up at the house - and between jobs I'll see what I can get written up on the winners - as long as winners understand I don't have funds for prizes in hand yet due to the hectic schedule NAbin and I had (me especially with packing for the move)

It's been a complicated 2 months LOL

I do not not understand this. When you typed the above, why didn't you also list the winners? End it.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Because I post to several places at the same time and didn't have time to type it up and post to all the places the contest was posted nor get the article that goes on UOHomeDecor.com ready to go either.

That being said.

Congratulations to the winners of the Halloween Contest. They are as follows:

1st - Carly's Warewolf's Cavern on Sonoma
2nd - Dripping Blood's OoOOooOOo Haunted House on Sonoma
3rd - Jordis Moon's Rose Red on Atlantic
Honorable Mention - Lady Michelle's Ghostville Keep on Great Lakes
Honorable Mention - Toth's House of Horrors on Sonoma

Complete article, including screenshots of the winners, can be found here: http://uohomedecor.com/2014/11/26/2014-halloween-decorating-contest-winners/