• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened to stacking?

• Thread starter Kyrie_Elaison
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

Kyrie_Elaison

I thought new items were going to be made stackable with this patch, or was I misinformed?

:confused:

D

DHMagicMan_1

I believe that was intended for the next patch but I'm not sure. The only two things I think they have SAID they plan to include were Sand and Granite that I'm aware of, though Jeremy did post in a thread asking for suggestions...

People suggested Empty Potion Bottles (and full ones in another thread), all plant resources, blank scrolls, lock picks, dragon scales...

I'm sure there were other things suggested... don't remember what else... Jeremy said "No promises" on that stuff... just taking notes on suggestions.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe, everything you listed has stacked for years,Except the Full Bottles...
i think it was just the granite and sand for now, its prob next patch..
Has anyone tried to stack sand or granite yet?

K

Kyrie_Elaison

hehe, everything you listed has stacked for years,Except the Full Bottles...
i think it was just the granite and sand for now, its prob next patch..
Has anyone tried to stack sand or granite yet?
I tried stacking granite and sand tonight. I'm hoping they will make sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, and vanilla stackable. All we need are a bunch more non-stacking items in the game.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They said Publish 56, ever since the stacking changes were announced. This is Publish 55.