• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened to our Faction freinds?

B

Budweiser

Soooooooo.....you come to Napa and claim the factions......offer us to join the fun....we do...your gone now? What happened?

S

Sunrise

hrm..they haven't figure out there is a Temp Stratics up and running yet?

K

kalzaketh

as with any thunderous noise, it's only noticable when you hear it, just as bad is the smell it createsa good swish of the hand it's gone forever:beer:

D

Dragon Slave.

hrm..they haven't figure out there is a Temp Stratics up and running yet?
Doubt it, haven't seen them, and they currently don't have the sigils. They must have moved onto Lake Austin so they could brag about taking over factions on an even lesser populated shard.

E

Elbryan Uthador

Ok everyone get the wad out of your panties. They started with half finished alts got bored and left. That or had to deal with the asshats that joined the other factions that don't have a sense of humor about anything.

B

Budweiser

Ok everyone get the wad out of your panties. They started with half finished alts got bored and left. That or had to deal with the asshats that joined the other factions that don't have a sense of humor about anything.
First off they asked for a fight. And there where only three of us (asshats) that joined Minax to fight them under one tag. I think their chars had more than 50% skill also. We joined minax and started to kill the guards, killed them a few times and never saw them agian. So whats the point of a group comeing to Napa to (have fun in factions) bragging about owning the sigs and asking for people to come fight them, then never to be seen after one battle?:lame: As for getting bored????? They got bored in three days??? wow! <-----Sense of Humor for you!:thumbup:

S

Sunrise

First off they asked for a fight. And there where only three of us (asshats) that joined Minax to fight them under one tag. I think their chars had more than 50% skill also. We joined minax and started to kill the guards, killed them a few times and never saw them agian. So whats the point of a group comeing to Napa to (have fun in factions) bragging about owning the sigs and asking for people to come fight them, then never to be seen after one battle?:lame: As for getting bored????? They got bored in three days??? wow! <-----Sense of Humor for you!:thumbup:

This :pint: For you :p hey someone had to say it

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hi there.

sorry, i think this post might have been for me, im not sure, but it could be.
we where here on Napa for a while and didnt get much action, got some, but not a lot, then with the new changes to factions and the nipple tweak teaser that the upcoming storyline would feed into factions and such we got a drastic increase in faction action on our home shard.

so we decided to pull back out jumping around from shard to shard and focus in on the evil that has spread on our home shard for a while.

BUT FEAR NOT!
i still have my guys here and so do a few of the other guys (and gals) from the guild, and we even have a house here too. So we will jump back in here as soon as we can get a hold on our home shard (we are getting spanked there, damnit!)

and if memory serves correct it wasnt 3 days, in fact i know for certain we had the towns here for a months straight. no bragging, nothing to brag about, there was no one to fight. and i think my guys are the only ones totally done, i think 2 of the other guys in guild are works in progress.

at any rate, that is our excuse.

hope to see ya in the field in a bit.

T

Trav

Hmm factions...........I Smell Fear !!!!!!!
Sent you my new number bud....Check yo pm
Reinstalling uo so...................
Datrav (KDL)

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Heya Trav. My Stealth Assassin still in SL after all these years. Had a good fight with a Minax member at TB Base a few weeks ago, didn't think he knew a Stealth Fencer could put up a stand up fight. Been busy lately, so i haven't been on much.

I

I-Eat-Babies

Hmm factions...........I Smell Fear !!!!!!!
Sent you my new number bud....Check yo pm
Reinstalling uo so...................
Datrav (KDL)
Holy sheeit, I've been looking for you forever biotch! It is I, Grifter, Hellion, Psylocke, Callisto. I'm on Pac right now with hella chars, PM me ASAP if KDL is reforming! I just got back 6 months ago so all my ICQ, IRC, TS stuff is FUBAR....

Oh, and F U Nate/Bud :love: