• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened to Luna?

N

Nenime

I'm not much of a Luna buyer and I seldom go there but what I saw today really surprised me. Not that some plots only have a footing and nothing more, most of the vendors are empty or just sell ordinary stuff. I rarely saw any high level Artifacts or the variety of legendary scrolls they used to have. What happened?
Were they all "in the possession of a multitude of highly illegal items"? Did so many players leave? Is there a plague or something? I'm confused :confused:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just started here and was wondering the same thing. I can't seem to find a few artifacts that would really be helpful in my near future.

But I don't know the past of Drachen-Luna, so I can't add any insight.

Although, my explorations of other places have yielded nothing either. I can't find active vendors anywhere.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every items that is/was on my vendors that could be use for turn in for spring cleaning tickets flew of in no time of all my vendors. I have no time to keep things restocked. And my vendors are outside south of Luna.

I saw the same on all vendors around Luna after the start of spring cleaning . Every PS and artifacts where bought everywhere or taken off to get tickets for. I'm pretty sure when spring cleaning is over the vendors get restocked with items again.

L

Legacyee

I agree with Frarc, when the spring cleaning is over, things should return to something like they used to be, it might just take a little time

I'm sure my post count is going down?

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Luna had somewhat shady places to shop. Let's say they just had a small breakdown those few days ago :thumbsup:
But sadly, some of the plots are back in the hands of the same people, so there won't be much of a change in the future...

That's the main reason I don't shop in Luna unless I know the owner/vendor personally :talktothehand:

B

Bodhi

Totally agree with Medea. Dont think spring cleaning had much to do with the empty vendors. I think the current bannings going on has much more to do with the empty vendors then anything else. Simple example, before bannings there were at least 5 transfer tokens for sale priced at minimum 13 mill in luna. Now u basically dont see a transfer token anymore. Not to forget these vendors have been constantly stocked for at least 5 months now, to suddenly see them empty simultaneously seems more then coincidence to me.

T

Tak

Mh, spring cleaning could be a reason.
Havent devs started to kick some into dupers best short time ago? Coincidence?
Catere Luna esse delendam or how it goes..hehe