• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened?! Pizza payouts lower?

G

We're in the middle of pizza'ing...since we can't go to work...and all of a sudden we're only getting $1 skill bonus and payouts are WAY lower. Anyone else have this problem?!

G

While it COULD be a bug or problem, odds are EA decided there was too much money in circulation and turned down the payouts.

G

<blockquote><hr>

While it COULD be a bug or problem, odds are EA decided there was too much money in circulation and turned down the payouts .

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that would be a sucky thing to do.
LOL

G

i havent pizza'd since last time i heard pays lowered, but i can say that i was always getting a $1 skill bonus, no matter what skill level was playing. At the time i was getting like 49 for a L star but i heard that it was cut to 25. Not sure.
(

A

archaleon

Make that $1 bonus with 14/20/20/20 players. I thought someone changed their lot type or something. Anyone know if anything else changed? Like did another game payout go up?

New pizza payout:

Smalls = $4
Mediums = $8
Large Supremes = $24

G

This eventual cash out of money is becoming quite annoying. Why even bother with it. I mean seriously. It's not like they can afford to have even half their customers selling money back to the game. I knew they would have to lower pizza payouts, because the way they were it would be quite easy to run and pay for four accounts with just pizzaing with them a few hours a week. Not so sure that couldnt still be done so we will probably see payouts lower even more. And for what? Who really wants this buyback of money? The botters? The few good CC creators? But even for them, if payouts continue to lower, we wont be able to afford to buy their CC, so they wont have any cash to sell back. GRRR.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Earlier today,

Code was paying out more than pizza.

I made $24 pr a correct code (which take like 4 min) with everyone having 20 skills I made 1k in 45 min.

J

jhayann1

<blockquote><hr>

Make that $1 bonus with 14/20/20/20 players. I thought someone changed their lot type or something. Anyone know if anything else changed? Like did another game payout go up?

New pizza payout:

Smalls = $4
Mediums = $8
Large Supremes = $24

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a money lot, and the above $ is what we were seeing on the pizza tables consistently for over a week at least. So now my pizza tables are being hauled around in my inventory in case anyone wants to buy 'em, cuz' I've decided to switch categories to a welcome lot instead.

It's pretty sad when I'm making more $$ in tips from free/newbies than I am from using the pizza tables.

S

Shyanne1

<blockquote><hr>

Earlier today,

I made $24 pr a correct code (which take like 4 min) with everyone having 20 skills I made 1k in 45 min.

[/ QUOTE ]

But in a little more than 3 minutes I make $52 on each painting. Why would I play code or pizza?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Earlier today,

[/ QUOTE ]

But in a little more than 3 minutes I make $52 on each painting. Why would I play code or pizza?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because its more fun playing something that has a little thought process to it than paint picture, sell, paint picture, sell, ad nauseum?

Yep MARCIN my experience with code is the same. I've not tried maze yet but from what I am hearing it isn't worth it, so code is working fine for me for now. I SURE do wish they'd turn the sim jobs back on or at least acknowledge that they've received our bug reports that it is down, and tell us *why* it is down even if they cant give an ETA for when it will be back up.

G

Agreed. I'm not a fan of single-user objects, so it's strictly pizza/code/work for my simolean (yep, still calling it that) needs. Maze makes me sad. It was my favorite, but now you can't even solve one because you run out of money before making it to the end. Less than 20 moves, I believe.

First post since I've been back...hiya everyone! &lt;waves&gt;

G

<blockquote><hr>

Agreed. I'm not a fan of single-user objects, so it's strictly pizza/code/work for my simolean (yep, still calling it that) needs. Maze makes me sad. It was my favorite, but now you can't even solve one because you run out of money before making it to the end. Less than 20 moves, I believe.

First post since I've been back...hiya everyone! &lt;waves&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

Hola!!!

I will stick withh the factory. Even though it can be dangerous, right now is the best bet for me to make money. I perish the thought of making all those pizzas and not getting paid that well for it. I coded to day and was surpised that the payouts were still low. At least in the factory your making half of the amount, for you level, for every bot.

G

&lt;OT&gt;

*Brandilyn Cherice from CC waves HELLO and WELCOME BACK! to Kristi*

&lt;/OT&gt;

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Earlier today,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Paintings take 4 mins and 50 seconds, or atleast they did last time I timed them.
Using a chart I made myself I can average breaking codes in less than 2 minutes.
Code would still work out slightly better that way, but I guess not for long. It followed pizza with being lowered last time so likely it will again.

W

Whitilicious 07'

Marcin if your only solving a code every 4 mins then maybe u need to use the chart thats under CODE ( to the left on front page ) Because it takes less then 4 min, more like 1 min or less to solve each code .
Maybe we need to time all of the money objects to see because paint should be less then 4 mins. according to stratics.

Easel (painting) 3 minutes, 35 seconds 16 per hour
Gnome Station 3 minutes, 40 seconds 16 per hour
Potion 3 minutes, 50 seconds 15 per hour
Typewriter 4 minutes, 10 seconds 14 per hour
Preserves 4 minutes, 30 seconds 13 per hour
Telemarketing 4 minutes, 40 seconds 12 per hour
Chalkboard 4 minutes, 45 seconds 12 per hour
Piñatas 4 minutes, 50 seconds 12 per hour

G

<blockquote><hr>

Marcin if your only solving a code every 4 mins then maybe u need to use the chart thats under CODE ( to the left on front page ) Because it takes less then 4 min, more like 1 min or less to solve each code .
Maybe we need to time all of the money objects to see because paint should be less then 4 mins. according to stratics.

Easel (painting) 3 minutes, 35 seconds 16 per hour
Gnome Station 3 minutes, 40 seconds 16 per hour
Potion 3 minutes, 50 seconds 15 per hour
Typewriter 4 minutes, 10 seconds 14 per hour
Preserves 4 minutes, 30 seconds 13 per hour
Telemarketing 4 minutes, 40 seconds 12 per hour
Chalkboard 4 minutes, 45 seconds 12 per hour
Piñatas 4 minutes, 50 seconds 12 per hour

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried easels, Pinatas and typewriters.
All took 4 minutes 30 seconds, except pinatas took another 10 seconds before I could cash in.
I am also sure that about 3 weeks ago when I timed easels they took 4 minutes 50 seconds
So it appears they are screwing with the times as well, do we have dynamic timing to?

Edited to add.
Also I feel the last time I did code, which was some time ago now. I felt the time it took to get an answer on if you were correct or not was taking longer. I used to be able to average in the low 40s codes broken between greens. The last couple of times I did code I could only get in the low 30s.

W

Whitilicious 07'

hmmm then get a team of simmies together and each of u time 1 of u doing an object and send the results to the devs and post them on here so we can all know . Thxs

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

**waves to Shadow!!** /offtopic

ummm...pizza...yeah.

G

<blockquote><hr>

hmmm then get a team of simmies together and each of u time 1 of u doing an object and send the results to the devs and post them on here so we can all know . Thxs

[/ QUOTE ]

I just did the 3 I mentioned, some one else can do the others.

I

imported_Fire Dragon

<blockquote><hr>

Earlier today,

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have some figures mixed up there.. Nvm.

With three sims on 21 points, I get on average 3 codes each time a fourth sim does one board.. Which is $75 (25 a correct code) each sim per 4 mins. Wish i had started on code much earlier.. The only problem with code is you have to be alert for the whole round.. at least doing single objects, you can pop out for a quick [censored], or put a load of washing on.. cook tea.. whatever

oh wow, aussie slang for smoking is a censored word? oops.. I meant pop out for a quick smoke.. *shrugs*