• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happen to mofo

G

gipper

I was just wondering what ever happen to MoFo did they finally call it quits or what its like the whole guild up and vanished

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They play stealthers so you dont see em much!!! :lol:

Seriously I dont know though. Hopefully you can get your anwser. I know that a few of the Mofo stop in from time to time and read boards as well.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...yeah...sure...whatever. :coco:
Of course that just means less to fight in fel. Which, being Sonoma, is bad.

P

pwnme

It's obvious what happened we have all seen this before; shard goes in-active cop/mofo are out strong chaining despise, doing midnight harrys while saying "hehe this is still our prime time duh". Don't worry as soon as another decent pvp guild comes to sonoma or one just spawns up COP/mofo will go into hiding again. COP and mofo enjoy controlling inactive shards. If the shard is active you won't see COP or mofo around pvping.

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I wouldn't call what COP does pvping. If you call 8 people fighting from a house while Pixels cast fields in front of the house. Notice COP hadn't hit too much of Yew gate for fighting until they had a house they could hide in and "fight" from. But I bet they had to switch up their tactics because they didn't have a server line to run back and forth over 500 times.

Last time i saw COP we were beating em down at Despise and outside Destard. Just like always...

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I wouldn't call what COP does pvping. If you call 8 people fighting from a house while Pixels cast fields in front of the house. Notice COP hadn't hit too much of Yew gate for fighting until they had a house they could hide in and "fight" from. But I bet they had to switch up their tactics because they didn't have a server line to run back and forth over 500 times.

Last time i saw COP we were beating em down at Despise and outside Destard. Just like always...
Aren't you panther? if so lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo