What Guild Hacks The Most?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
H

Hackers Blow

We obviously play different shards. What guild do you believe hacks the most?
Should UO open the game to speed hacking since they arent doing anything about it? What about no response problems on reporting players?

S

Sweeney

We obviously play different shards. What guild do you believe hacks the most?
Should UO open the game to speed hacking since they arent doing anything about it? What about no response problems on reporting players?
I vote for your guild.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
twb1990's guild.
Any guild I happen to be in, simply by virtue of my being in it, because I run 15 or 16 separate speed hacks simultaneously. It's the only way I can kill anything harder than a rabbit.

If I think a GM's paying attention, I can cut it to about a dozen hacks.

-Galen's player

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
THE GREAT STATE OF WISCONSIN
To the OP: EA needs to take a stance. Actually pull their collective thumbs out of their asses and start banning, or make a public announcement that they are "OK to use". Whatever it takes to make the playing field even.

S

SUPRsalad

ban ban ban... you people just wont relax until you've ruined the game!
if they banned ever speeder on every shard, guess what? they lose MOST of their clientele. Yeah, its annoying, it bothers everyone, but paging and banning WILL ruin this game for you too.