• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what gives you the most enjoyment in uo

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for me its organizing hunts doing spawns with freinds decoing houses fencing goods and basically sitting back and enjoying the ride ... i always stick to telling people to do what ever it is they feel gives them the most kick out of the game and was just wondering what it might happen to be for anyone here ... ?
of course checking stratics while servers are down is also pretty fun to... :gee::lol::stir:

G

gak21

for me its organizing hunts doing spawns with freinds decoing houses fencing goods and basically sitting back and enjoying the ride ... i always stick to telling people to do what ever it is they feel gives them the most kick out of the game and was just wondering what it might happen to be for anyone here ... ?
of course checking stratics while servers are down is also pretty fun to... :gee::lol::stir:
For me its the gathering/crafting in UO. Tried almost every other game out there and I always missed the feel of the system here.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
trapping people in tiny areas w/ my dreadmare and watching them run around like a chicken with its head cut off

W

Whiskey_Mystic

Crafting and selling on vendors is what floats my boat. No other game compares to UO for that.

G

gak21

Sadly, I am in another "bored" of UO phase, they are comming closer and closer together, and this close after an expantion, scares me.
This is exactly what I felt about WoW, and the reason I came back to UO. Guess its the curse of the MMO.

G

Gellor

Char development seems to float my boat. That and PvPing if for no other reason because some of the related chatter is funny as hell... winning or losing:party:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Building new templates . . . but I'm running out of ideas.

I spose I'd better get to work on my stealth/herder/cook . . .

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Char development seems to float my boat. That and PvPing if for no other reason because some of the related chatter is funny as hell... winning or losing:party:
If I was into char development, MMOing would be SO much fun, but I despise it.

I have played UO for 10-12 years... (quit for a few months once in a while) and have NEVER had a poisoner... NEVER wanted to work poisoning.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Training poisoning does kinda suck . . .

B

Balian of Asgard

when Im redlined, the RNG lets me hit a 1/2 life barred elite mage 2 consecutive times after a mortal and DP ftw

btw it doesnt happen often

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Running around on the old lands, only with little radar map open, finding my way from Vesper to Yew or something.
It's becoming a melancholic excercise though... so little houses, no people in sight...

S

SUPRsalad

throwing hailstorms into crowds of T;

when lao says 'hes on foot', and we all gank them.. thats pretty fun too.

M

MasterP

When i hit log out then press okay. Pressing the okay lets me know that i can stop my addiction for a few hours...Other then that aimlessly wondering around killing afk people in there house's when they think they are safe.

B

Balian of Asgard

When i hit log out then press okay. Pressing the okay lets me know that i can stop my addiction for a few hours...Other then that aimlessly wondering around killing afk people in there house's when they think they are safe.
and you call me trash for playing a stealth archer?
at least I am out in the open field, while you are getting jollies from killing some afk crafter that may not have some stuff insured or some guy building a suit while his other account is out luna shopping