• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What ever happened to our seed packs?

• Thread starter Dungeon Explorer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Do you want seed packs or seed pouches?

• no and seeds should not stack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dungeon Explorer

hi maybe i am mistaken but i thought i heard a rumor that we are getting seed packs or seed pouches we could really use them. but i heard no news about them lately. i also believe that seeds should also stack as long as they stack with the same exact seed type and the same exact color.

D

DHMagicMan_1

I just came back after a 2 year or so break, so I'm not sure if something has changed... There was always discussions about seed boxes, or books like the "BOD Books" or something... the problem was always the only time seeds are "Identified" are if they are "Self Polinated"... any other time they are just identified by color.

I'd love to see this change.