• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What else is out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigcuban

I know I already got one post locked I guess because there was another post in another section very similar to mine.... but I guess I should rephrase it and being rephrased maybe it isnt so similar to that other post LOL.... and if you still feel it is I guess you can move this one over there LOL.... but basically what I was wondering was which game out there is probably the most similar to TSO where there is even a place people hang out at and you can meet up with people... and get to chat... which is where I imagine most people will go however Im still curious where people plan on going overall... Im sorry if I seem like a bother and this seems the same as that other post but Im trying to get another message across aside from that other post LOL

G

I think you are looking for this thread - here is the link.

Locking this one up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.