• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What does your playscreen look like?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
For sure. Although I like the SA macro system...I dunno, I'm old school, I spose.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont you guys know how to setup uos macros/hotkeys? instead of having 100 spells all over your screen..i know peeps dont wanna buy uoassist but uo has a macro/hot key system to.

C

CandleJack

lol i use macros hence why i have no spells up and only spells i ever have up are buffs which i feel dont need to be macroed

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just give it a day or so. the patched ruined the EC. the only skin working now is the default and Legacy as seen on uo.modders-exchange.net

O

Orlacc

Yes, I am using Legacy. The functionality is about the same, but I liked the look of BB more.

Hope Mr. Lau updates.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread is a 10/10. You won't see alot of "PvP" game set ups though because they are modded to the bone!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, What? I can see just fine!
Nah i dont really pvp anymore, and that screen was a just a joke :p
Okay , good man.. Thanks for the reply..

My OCD hit me in the head with a shovel when I saw that picture.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay , good man.. Thanks for the reply..

My OCD hit me in the head with a shovel when I saw that picture.
Haha, I have some weird OCD type problems too with UO screen.
For instance if im pvping and my Paperdoll/Backpack or radar closes, I freeze up and cant cast a spell untill I open them back up. Is that really really weird to you?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, I have some weird OCD type problems too with UO screen.
For instance if im pvping and my Paperdoll/Backpack or radar closes, I freeze up and cant cast a spell untill I open them back up. Is that really really weird to you?
Not at all , I'm so used to that happening I can re-open and re-place them both while fighting or mobile LOL.