• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What does this say about our shard?

G

OO! OO! Mistah Kottah! OO! I KNOW!!

Gluttons for punishment!!

G

Factions suck?

Actually, it's factions have a purpose on Siege, that do not apply to Prodo shards.

For pvp on prodo shards, just go to Yew gate. No point owning a town because no one goes to fel towns in prodo shards.

For pvp on Siege - all the pk guilds used to join factions for monster ignore for champ spawning (That prodo shards don't have), for the hero/evil dyed items (something else prodo shards don't have, plus they have insurance), and others joined it to help look for fights.

T

Tark_Smash

Yea, there are actually uses for factions on siege. Not so much on prodo shards.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

For the small community we have, our faction participation dominates over the "major" shards. Faction Stats

[/ QUOTE ]What it says about our shard is that Siege Perilous community prefers
a smaller community that does only pvping and Factions supports that view.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

For the small community we have, our faction participation dominates over the "major" shards. Faction Stats

[/ QUOTE ]What it says about our shard is that Siege Perilous community prefers
a smaller community that does only pvping and Factions supports that view.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe people on Siege prefer the risk associated with factions?

G

<blockquote><hr>

OO! OO! Mistah Kottah! OO! I KNOW!!

Gluttons for punishment!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I read this at work on my phone and didn't get it. Now I do and it is funny. Thanks for the laugh.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Gah, i gotta start playing again. I cant believe some of you guys have more points than me