• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What does the L.A. economy need right now?

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as shops go, what are people looking for?

Ingots and Leather still in high demand? Boards?

Gems? Potion Kegs? If so which ones?

What about Runebooks, especially City and Dungeon runebooks, etc?

Scrolls? House deco? Plants? (have they introduced any new plant breeds??)

BODS? BOD rewards? Have these changed at all?

Weapons, Armor and jewelry I could never get a handle on and make any money selling. But you never know who would come along and need a good weapon or some armor for cheap prices.

Lastly, are there any good non empty shops outside of Luna I can go to? I know there are, but I just gotta find them. Even if its the smallest shop... I don't care. Mine will start out pretty small. Not sure if I'm gonna name it Mosiah's Madness again, since I don't have that character anymore... but some of the players might recall the name and be like "hey, he used to have good stuff on the millions of vendors on his front porch! Oh ya! He keeps his leather and ingots stocked!" - I was a mining fool. And yes, I know mining changed so that would of made all my mining books worthless pretty much.

- oh ya, consider me a subscriber again, welcome back me - i just gotta wait for paybycash to clear to play again... 6 days is a long time

S

SLACK

Cool, glad you are back! You used to take a fair chunk of my gold as I recall and I'm sure you will again as long as you keep ingots stocked because I hate mining!:wall:
I almost exclusively sell Bod reward and I do alright but I can't really keep
my vendor stocked all of teh time so I'm sure I miss out on a lot of potential gold. I can't keep enough powders of Fort stocked, and I usually do real well with clothing bless deeds, horned kits, barbed kits (but these are worth SO much less these days) and upper level hammers.
I throw on other stuff too like soulstone frags or heritage tokens etc but mostly I do rewards and I don't go broke so I'm happy!
Let us know when you are set up!

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Decent pricing. It is ridiculous to pay 100K for 1K dull copper ingots or 100k for leather.

I

Ironrose Dartmore

If you can keep plants stocked its hard to find people that actually keep up with their plant vendors. You would be my favorite vendor if you did =D:thumbup::heart:

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! I finally got my code tonight that I ordered over a week ago... so I am hoping on playing a lot on my days off coming up. Anybody ever play the game Evony? Its a browser game and somehow I got roped into playing it by a friend in RL, and its so addicting. Kinda like your run-of-the-mill build your town and army and conquer the land type strategy game. But you can ally and war with other alliances and chat in real time while you wait on your stuff to upgrade etc. If you are bored and want to check it out, www.evony.com - I'm on server 102 going by the name tomas. I've only been playing for a week. Now that I have UO up again (not on trial anymore - yay!) I still have to fit Wow in somewhere too... got away from the facebook games for now. They have a facebook version of Evony too but haven't tried it.

Wish me luck in UO...

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to sell single potions by the bag... usually 10 per, getting a feel for the economy on LA, but just around Luna so far, it was annoying to make the kegs too btw... lol

i did find blank bod books, and spells i needed for my spellbook...

and i remembered that using a scroll is like using 2 circles lower, so been marking my own runes (yay)

I built a house - a small one but it's home, south of moonglow gate on the coast it's so peaceful there and love the moonglow music (there's a good story to go along with the spot i chose...)

man i'm gonna miss my Runebook dye tub....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OF course, now with potions stacking you can get a lot more pots on your vendor...