• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What does Mary Magdelen say before you 1v1 her?

S

Sir Ha-ward

"Haha, I bet your going to run from me."

I throw a few combos and a poison she hauls ass and tries to teleport onto the walls (wonder who does that here) when that fails she keeps running and gets dropped... ya 1 v 1

odd the only running i did was when i was right behind her
*shrugs*

G

**Using NFL Football commentator lingo**

So r u saying that her

Hail Mary pass ..failed ?

K

kahlia

He says, "Thanks for the recognition. I must of made a good impression for you to post about me"

S

Sir Ha-ward

Lol, anytime anyone flaps their gums and then gets put in their place in a rather hilarious way deserves a lil ole post .

G

<blockquote><hr>

He says, "Thanks for the recognition. I must of made a good impression for you to post about me"

[/ QUOTE ]

I read posts here. I freely choose to comment or joke around or not with said posters whomever they may be. *guild tags do not make my panties get in a wad nor game hue nor peoples reps some are bad some are great reps, I am usually glad the world is not filled with cookie cutter peoples, all boringly the same*

I apologise for having a sense of humor about things &amp; things which folks *any folks here* may post/say or do at times, posts which I may have also seen or thought or felt; that the original poster may have posted with their own peculiar, sense of humor.

MY bad ! I laugh, I even have a sense of humor ! SUE ME !

D

Dor of Sonoma

*grins*

He wasn't replying to you, silly :)

*hugs*

Happy Belated Valentine's Day and whatnot!