• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What does Legends need?!

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone, SupSoc Inc. here from the Atlantic shard. Many of you might know me, some may not. I am a broker in UO; mainly Atlantic due to my RL time restraints. With that being said, I have a question for the Legends shard..
A buddy of mine recently acquired a Luna house and is allowing me to place a few vendors. I was curious on what item(s) does the Legends shard need? If I can get a general idea I might be able to assist. I'm able to transfer items directly from Atlantic to Legends (I have shard shields) to help the players.(Will be bulk, not single items)

If the items are PvP/PvM related, give me types of specific mods the general person is looking for. As I do not play Legends, I don't know the current trend.

Please keep all questions in this thread, as I don't want to get bombarded on ICQ :)

Thanks!
$J-Soc$

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Legends! We are a small group, and most are self-sufficient out of necessity ;). I myself tend to find that sometimes the basics are hard to find, ingots and woods, etc. From playing back and forth across the two shards tho, I don't think youll be able to make much profit bringing it from Atl to here, but I'm sure as a vendor you're aware of that already! Anyway, settle in, it wont take long for you to get a feel for the community here. Lots of good people =)

Tika Majere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
More male strippers at the Bunny Ranch. Deco... a Blaze Cu... more deco... OH! My bad... thought this was the what you want for Christmas Thread. :heart:

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been looking for character statue makers forever :( And runics that are steadily available would be nice.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not for sure about Legends.. but most shards imbuing mats are always sure fire

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made you log in...I could make you...well never mind...I'll stop derailing the thread now :)