• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What does everyone think?

X

xenonthemage

So you've had a little bit to adjust to the new forums, well at least the ones who have found it.

What do you think?

What would you change?

What would you add?

What do you miss? (besides usernames and post counts cuz they matter o so much)

S

Sunrise

takes some time to get used to.

More smileys Lol.

What do you miss? (besides usernames and post counts cuz they matter o so much) <--yes this matters big time.

D

Deb

Being able to find the Developer posts...like we were able to do before.

X

xenonthemage

Being able to find the Developer posts...like we were able to do before.
That's something on the list to be done. Very soon actually. I'll let you know what we got something on it.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deb already mentioned the only thing I can think of.

Love the quick reply feature.

OH, one semi-big thing is the 5-image limit for each post. I can understand this for smileys. And, I guess I can see why that might be so for pictures too, due to user bandwidth. But, a sale thread or FAQ thread with many tiny pictures has to be split into a lot of separate posts due to the limitation. Did the old forum have this limitation? I do not believe it did.

Thanks for asking!

X

xenonthemage

Deb already mentioned the only thing I can think of.

Love the quick reply feature.

OH, one semi-big thing is the 5-image limit for each post. I can understand this for smileys. And, I guess I can see why that might be so for pictures too, due to user bandwidth. But, a sale thread or FAQ thread with many tiny pictures has to be split into a lot of separate posts due to the limitation. Did the old forum have this limitation? I do not believe it did.

Thanks for asking!
No, the old forums did not have a limit. This is something that is being discussed among the staff. I think something was decided but can't remember right now. *goes off to look*

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My mother told me from an early age that if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all, so... :bored:

X

xenonthemage

My mother told me from an early age that if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all, so... :bored:
I'd actually like to here what you think. I know it's not the old forums but if we can incorporate something from the old into the new then it's worth looking at. Once everything gets settled down, I'm sure there will be a period of adding cool things that everyone wants.

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's superficial stuff really, the post count, still trying to get my siggy to work, stratics plus thing (probably a log in for it somewhere that I can't find). I'm just not used to this format yet. I know you said that's being looked into.
Yeah I'm one of those people that hates change and grumbles about it when it happens.

That's why I elected to say nothing rather than whine about it to an audience that wouldn't really care.

I'll just tinker with my profile and wait to see what happens.

K

Kurgan

When you go into a post. And click the back button. You get a nice blank page.
You have to click back twice.