• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do you want on vendors?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay. I been browing U.Hall and noticed a few Sonomans posting on there about not being able to find certain consumables for sale in Luna at a fair price or at all. What would be some items folks would like. Not looking to sell resources (leather, wood, ingtos etc) but things like scribed goods, tailored goods, alchemical goods, etc. I currently have 4 vendors located in Luna. Not one stocked, but if the demand for something is there, I would have not problem making some stuff and stocking up a vendor or two. Gives me something too do on down time. Give some responses. ATM I am going to be stocking some scribed goods and alchemy stuff. Anymore items people would like to see???

J

[JD]

Hi Black Magik.. I noticed there were no Dragon Barding deeds... anywhere! A few of different colors might be nice at a reasonable price. Or PM me if you can make one for me... mine was destroyed the other night trying to tame a Rune Beetle!

Some tamer,
Sonoma