• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do you think is there a place for a smaller Interface?

Are you interested in a smaller alternative interface?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam playing with the idea of releasing a new version of my Interface. But i have not so much time, my Interface is smaller, it has some basic functions, a few other special functions. But releasing it for everyone means i have to do more quality assurance to give you a working and performant interface.

U

unified

Yes! There are only a few things I need in an interface, and they are:
  1. Mobile healthbars
  2. My backback always open
  3. Map rotation
That's it!

The dominant UI right now is extreme overkill for me. I spend more time disabling features than playing the game.

When there were other modders willing to share, you could pick and choose the mod that was just right for you. One colossal interface is nice for a powergamer, but it would be nice to have a scaled down version for others.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have heard your clear result! A beta phase will start soon give me a few days to get it ready for you...

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry guys for the Long delay still on work on it to get it ready for the public. You can expect a beta of it by the mid or end of next week.

Regards!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sorry guys for the Long delay still on work on it to get it ready for the public. You can expect a beta of it by the mid or end of next week.

Regards!
Great news! looking forward to seeing it!