• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] What do YOU hunt?(solo)

R

RedMan99

My build is
120 music/disco/vet
110 Tame/lore
GM mage

As I'm just about to hit 120 Disco I was wanting to know what kind of monsters do hunt with this similar template? Ive been slaying swoops just to build up some gold almost 300k just tonight.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It really depends on what you are hunting with. With that build, you can go hunt pretty much anything and be successful. Any of the named ML monsters, AWs, Greater Dragons, Balrons, Paragons, Renowneds, Navery, Medusa, and other tameables are good creatures to go hunting.

My tamer has a similar build to yours. I have fun hunting all the above both alone and with friends. There really isnt much you cannot kill with a Discord Tamer.

Stayin Alive,

BG