• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do you farm for 1/2s?

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone who replys to this Please add the time of day and what kind of luck suit you wear while farming.
This information would be quite helpful.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Castor always seemed to get decent to nice loot from the higher level meer, especially the paragons, but it always seemed sad to me to kill non hostile creatures so I rarely ever participated in farming those.

I have never been much of a PvMer but I sometimes would take pets or slayer book + SDI jewelry and kill blood elementals, lich lords, daemons, and nightmares. They drop nice things at times too. With the BoS changes, I would suggest Wind because of the bank, and the fact that you can gate to/from the entrance.

*edit* I have a question now: does anyone know the exact requirements for entering Wind? UO Guide and Stratics say it is tied to magery. UO Guide says further that the magery requirement applies to pets, but I thought it was related to int stat. I was pretty sure I have gone in there with pets below 70 magery, but maybe I didn't. Now I am confused.

-Skylark

C

CroakerTnT

I'd say KOC, JSV, TO, etc, but the reality is that I lose more than I gain.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*edit* I have a question now: does anyone know the exact requirements for entering Wind? UO Guide and Stratics say it is tied to magery. UO Guide says further that the magery requirement applies to pets, but I thought it was related to int stat. I was pretty sure I have gone in there with pets below 70 magery, but maybe I didn't. Now I am confused.

-Skylark
Can´t say I know them for SURE but according to this link you need at least 20 INT and 72 Magery to enter. Doesn´t mention pets though...

http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/magery.php

T

TerryFyde

Get the ones i need, and more, from digging lvl 6 maps.

As for time of day/night? .... well whenever i think i can get away with the loot.

As for me luck? ..... well that depends on what the pk's have left me with and if they find me doing the map .

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get most of mine from treasure maps also. I seem to get the most from blood eles, poison eles, and lich lords. Ogre lords, deamons and elder gazers seem less likey to drop them... I dunno why.