• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what do u feed the turkey?

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried wheat sheaths, fruit and hay from outside kaldhun.

animal shies away. upon loring it says hay and grains

thanks.

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hay sheaths worked for me.
I purchase Hay sheaths from farmers in the houses located around the fields West of Britain.

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
didnt even know that you could buy hay. whats more is it made a nice deco item for under my apple tree.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For some reason the bought food seems to work in situations where gathered food doesn't. So if you find one doesn't work and it's the right type according to animal lore, try the other.

The NPC farmers and bakers etc have some great items hidden around UO. I only learned about some when I trained my chef and thief and had a good explore to see who sold what. And peeking in containers to see what I could "borrow" hehe. Some good deco semis are out there when you know where to look.

Wenchy