• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do people do on Origin?

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am curious if the shard is really dead or we are all just self-sufficient and just do our own thing. I see lots of script miners, but besides EM Events I hardly ever see anyone.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pretty much self sufficient. i run into people soloing spawns on occasion , while i am soloing them. and there are a lot of "Multi-Sharders" that use the vet shield transfers. but the shard sure feels dead though huh?

Dhagoth Ur

Visitor
I am thinking of returning to the game, all my characters are on origin. i started a trial account to check things out before i pay to re-subscribe. it seems that every shard is dead except Atlantic.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
We tend to keep to ourselves here. There are plenty of people here but they are all very quiet.

I have also been playing on Siege a lot...and it's like night and day...you might not see a single person all day but general chat is ALWAYS hopping...people actually TALK to each other there.

I'll log into Origin and say HI ORIGIN! In Gen chat and I get crickets

Don't let that fool you though...we are around!

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I admit I am the same way, I was just curious.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk