• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do people buy now days?

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never see any buy/sell threads anymore. What are people interested in these days?What should I spend my time doing? Farming monsters? Resources?

Crazy to believe that since I've been back, I've been the only person posting buying threads! :(

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We all have Castles and Keeps overflowing with everything :) Seriously though Imbue ingreds sell well, I personally hate farming Daemon claws and usually buy them if I see them available and have the gold laying around.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am lookn for white glowing runes from the prime evil lich spawn

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see I see... I'll have to start working on the resource gathering then.

How much do relic frags go for? I've collected about 150 since i started playing again.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see I see... I'll have to start working on the resource gathering then.

How much do relic frags go for? I've collected about 150 since i started playing again.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They used to sell for 8-10 k per but now 2.5-3k is my guess

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Become a shard imbuer, Asty.
After all these years we still don´t have one. Should net you a decent amount of gold and adventure along the way.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They used to sell for 8-10 k per but now 2.5-3k is my guess
Yep been seeing 2.5-3k since they are more common now and can be farmed from pretty much anything. The bigger ingreds still holding high value though. Typically the harder or more boring something is to farm the more valuable it is :)