• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What craftables are needed on Siege?

G

Hello all.

I just started playing on Siege a few days ago.

I've decided to make a crafter...smithing/tailoring/carpentry/tinkering.

What items are in high demand on Siege?

Plate armor? Leather Armor? Studded Armor? Regular ingots and leather or colored ingots and spined leather?

Do people buy iron ingot weapons or colored ingot weapons or both?

Please advise to the best of your ability. Let me know what items you are frequently looking for that seem to always be too expensive or constantly out of stock.

I

imported_SavageSP

Leather Armor and Runic Kits, Egg Bombs/Smoke Bombs, Potions, Poisoned Shurkins/Darts, Low level Trapped Boxes.
A crafter that keeps these things stocked will be rich here.

Most people only run medable armor, GM/Runic/Enhanced

Most Weapons are Siege Blessed Monster looted or Runic Made, not many run throw aways.

Very few run non-medable armor, but the ones that do seem to favor Bloodwood Elf Armor, but the wood is extremely Rare now.

If youve only got one character to craft with, invest in soulstones to run taming, chiv warrior or magery so you can farm the leather.

PS: bags of sending are worthless now for heavy items, so you may want to run 500 at a time in a blue beetle

G

Great!

I see not only i start with crafter

To smithing/tailoring/carpentry/tinkering i recommend magery and arms lore.

G

And also mining to get free ingots for armour and kits...

D

Davidmalo

Thats right, but if you want be smither, you will need miner, and with carpenter I sugest you up lumber. Otherwise you must buy resources. Laters you can buy it, but starting I sugest focus with some craft and his farm skills as I told. Good luck and welcome.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Leather Armor and Runic Kits, Egg Bombs/Smoke Bombs, Potions, Poisoned Shurkins/Darts, Low level Trapped Boxes.
A crafter that keeps these things stocked will be rich here.

[/ QUOTE ]
I spend 8k-16k on egg bombs a day. I also buy [2 cure, 2 heal, 4 refresh, 1 conflag] kegs about every 5 or 6 days... thats... damn... a lot of gold:-(

But, point is by myself i spend probably around 200k on craftables a week... So there is money to be made... at least off me... and at least as long as i keep getting killed so much.

A

Azural Kane

Orange Petals.
Make an Orange Petal Farm, and sell me mass Petals.