• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Color is This??????

Philly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm trying to dye some thing but have been unable to find the name of the dye. I found this picture of a person wearing that color. Can anyone ID that? Thank You!

newhome_zps53099b64.png

Last edited:

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
um everyone NPC or otherwise is wearing more than one color.... which color are you looking at?

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you mean the black on the warrior, it may be natural dye black

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm pretty certain that is @Promathia in the picture, maybe he could tell you for sure?

Philly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
nThe guy in red and black. The black Color is what I'm needing to know. thank you

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its either the tokonu dye shadow dancer black or natural dye jet black (1195).
really only the 2 choices for metal in that shade.

if it where any of the strange turn in dye blacks it would have a highlight with the black (green, red, yellow, purple)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
no worries.
where do you need me to send the bill?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I use that plant dye black so much I was buying it every time I saw it lol. Must have about 30 bottles stashed away. Spellbooks, marble bars, talisman, armor, hmmmmm let's go with black!

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use that plant dye black so much I was buying it every time I saw it lol. Must have about 30 bottles stashed away. Spellbooks, marble bars, talisman, armor, hmmmmm let's go with black!
people like you makes it difficult for me to keep em stocked :D