• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What City Are You A Citizen Of?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fig the Ancient and I were talking a bit this morning about the upcoming Governors meeting with Lord Blackthorn and we have no idea who is a citizen of the various cities that are represented by Governors.

So we are asking you to help us by telling us what city you are a citizen of.

Thanks!

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eyyy! Amber! *hobbles around in ponderous delight*

I am still a citizen of Umbra, but I faked my death and was declared deceased by the city, so I am not sure where I stand in regards to legal nationality. There was a time that I considered applying for citizenship of Britain under a ludicrous fake name, but now I am sadly ambivalent about Fig's capacity to govern, and I fear that Britannia's capital has a hard, impoverished winter ahead of it.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you Molokha! Please send my love to Alouee!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am told that my last census form had my nationality listed as "Vesper", my religion as "Hedgehog", and my ethnicity as ":heart:".

I won't be letting Alouenikah fill out my census form again.

ETA: It also had my name listed as "Lendee Avchalam Rebecca Hotpants Seeren", for similar reasons.

Last edited:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I am Governor of New Magincia.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am a registered member of the tzvinda peple of the north compasion highlands :heart: we're on the ilshenar heritege list! so is ilegal to kill me.