• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What can i do when there is no segils to steal?

G

My char is build to steal remove traps and creat traps.

When segils are free for stealing im ok, but when they are not i have no place in faction.

How can we do so faction keeps going even when towns are captured.

The faction it self has a serten amount of silver to spend on each town and so on. Not sure exact how it works or are counted. But it should be a way for they who are NOT build to pure fighting to keep working and work agains oposit faction.

Could faction merchants on some how work against a another faction?
Can thieves keep harrasing other faction towns?

What i trye to say is that faction need a 24/7 system to keep folks working. Instead as it is now full workload untill the towns are set then all go home and sleap.

I

imported_Tina Small

Ubbe, have you considered making characters for factions on another shard or two? Training them would give you something else to do in the short term and in the long term perhaps the activity on all the shards combined will be staggered enough to keep your thieves busy almost every day.

If you want to try out Great Lakes, let me know and I'll give you a hand with armor and materials to work on a thief/trap remover. I'm not quite sure where you live, so I'm assuming you might wonder about shard maintenance times if you decide to try Great Lakes. I believe Great Lake's maintenance period is between approximately 6:00 am and 6:30 am Eastern Time. If you're in Europe, I think at this time of the year (don't know if you do daylight savings time) the maintenance period for Great Lakes would start shortly after either 11:00 am or noon your local time. If you're in Japan, I believe GL's maintenance period would start for you around 8 pm local time.

G

I have same type of chars on europa and building one on SP.

What i meen is there need to be activety in faction all the time and not only just around the segil coruption time.

Think. The pvp itself in faction has no benefits compered to normal pvp any more.
Crafters has nothing to win any more to be in faction. All they do now is risking of being killed while there is nothing for them to do.
Thieves has newer had more to do than stealing segils.

What we need is a reason to deffend our towns we hold. That also meens there needs to be more profit to get for owning towns to.