• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What benefit do you gain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Im sorry, but i find no benefit being gained from bashing the devs and whining all the time ... therefore, please be patient and enjoy playing the game
. Oh and IF there is any benefit, feel free to state it below..

G

<blockquote><hr>

Im sorry, but i find no benefit being gained from bashing the devs and whining all the time ... therefore, please be patient and enjoy playing the game

[/ QUOTE ]

they work faster when you bash them.

I

imported_corpatortis

<blockquote><hr>

I just like the attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know

G

I don't see anything gained by consistently bashing or whining to the devs.

I get headache

I

imported_Spacey

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. Heya Pit! Long time no see...and sarcastic as ever. Love it.

So, I biotch about things. It's just human. But trashing someone is another thing. What is there to accomplish? ...trying to make someone look stupid? Yeah, that's a great way to motivate. In the meantime, you're the one that looks like the village idiot for going psychoville on the stratics boards.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. Heya Pit! Long time no see...and sarcastic as ever. Love it.

So, I biotch about things. It's just human. But trashing someone is another thing. What is there to accomplish? ...trying to make someone look stupid? Yeah, that's a great way to motivate. In the meantime, you're the one that looks like the village idiot for going psychoville on the stratics boards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spacey!

I fly comma spacey!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Geez.... how many 'don't bash the devs' threads are allowed?

Are we now gonna have a "don't bash the 'don't bash the devs' thread" discussion?

G

It seems easy to bash, pancake and complain as long as you are anonymous.

But if you were talking to people in person, if you were standing in their workplace, looking them in the eye, if you were outnumbered.
Wonder how much complaining people would have the nerve to do.
Reality check

G

I think we have enough threads about bashing the devs, bashing those who bash the devs, and bashing those who bash other for bashing the devs. Please use this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.