• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are your plans for the next 90 days?

G

Since I have been playing TSO, I have made goals for myself, some of them intentional, some quite unintentional. I have been a roomie at a #1 skill house in AV, I have had a sim as friendliest sim in EA Land, I have maxed all my skills before, but there is one thing I have never really wanted to do... hit #1 on the meanest sim list... but, now, I guess that doesn't matter... and it's my new goal. Oh, I will not be going around giving negative interactions to unsuspecting sims, but anyone who wants to come find me, be pile-driven into the ground, have your heart ripped out, and otherwise gain a red-link from Warden Coz, by all means, help me get this goal!
I have 90-days to do it, and by golly, I'm gonna do it!!! Prison riot, here I come!!!

What are your goals or plans for the next 90 days??

G

whatever i decide to do, it wont involve any games connected with ea

T

TKSpeedy1

NOt much of anything really....no point to it now....just hang out I guess. I did really want to get my rp property up and running, but guess that won't happen.

G

I think I might finish the robot track - or at least get promoted to the last level (I'm sooooo close).

I plan to enjoy the last 3 months in game - to party like we partied at the end of Beta before the cities were wiped and hopefully end up with a few more great memories.

After 5 and a half years of playing, might as well make the last 3 months some of the best times ever ......

Polly

T

TKSpeedy1

Actually, I take it back...I might get a job just so I can say I tried a sim job. And maybe I will take in a roomie just so I can try the deed trading just once. Never saw it.

I

imported_Armonia

I am undecided. I am so upset. How dare they do this to us. I also posted on the blog and I would encourage all of you to sign the petition that is posted on the blog. I don't see any reason to play the game anymore as no matter what we do we will lose it all. I will never purchase anything from EA again. I am so done with them.

S

Sunflowers

Gonna buy all the rares I find, and the day before it all goes down I'm holding a funeral at my house.

G

Definately not anything to do with EA. I have cancelled my 4 paid accounts and deleted the game off my computer. I am not the captain of this ship, so I see no point going down with it. I am the captain of my own ship and this captain will go back to Second Life and possible reactivate my Guild Wars account and sail off into the sunset with bittersweet memories of a game so very loved by so many.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

I think I might finish the robot track - or at least get promoted to the last level (I'm sooooo close).

I plan to enjoy the last 3 months in game - to party like we partied at the end of Beta before the cities were wiped and hopefully end up with a few more great memories.

After 5 and a half years of playing, might as well make the last 3 months some of the best times ever ......

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you.

This sounds like such a great idea to me

G

I'm going to reach the top of the track. First time in 6 yrs. It won't be the same but...you know. Bring out all my pets and take pics of them. It'll give me something to remember them by.

I

imported_Salarah

Finally today of all days I made Supra--WOO HOO. That was a goal I worked hard for so now dk what my little pixels will do next.

G

Ive already been out for the last 3 months, so the next 3 months I will still be out. LOL

I

imported_Spacey

Track down old friends, see what future plans are...what games they play now..etc. I'd like to stay in touch, and it would be even better if we found a game that we can play.. with a little TSO community, lol.

I am hoping they give us ROSEBUD for infinate money

G

I dunno, right now I think I'll at least mark down all the prices at the store and sell stuff more or less at cost.
And only open when I feel like it.

It would be fun if I could make a few more cc items and sell at cost for others to enjoy.
I don't know if someone will be approving more cc though.

I'm sure some loser will come along and buy it all off me and put for sale for ridiculous prices in his own store, people always try to take advantage even if there is no advantage really. When that happens I'll stop making / selling things if it upsets me. At that point I'll probably not play much more but do more RL things.

I might do the restaurant track with my friend if he feels like it. We never did that for the money.

I'll be out and about a bit more checking what's going on in other houses.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am undecided. I am so upset. How dare they do this to us. I also posted on the blog and I would encourage all of you to sign the petition that is posted on the blog. I don't see any reason to play the game anymore as no matter what we do we will lose it all. I will never purchase anything from EA again. I am so done with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't actually played the game in .... gosh .... a couple of weeks? I've popped in to check on friends and that's it. Been playing Second Life (which I encourage people here to do! You can play free and do SO MUCH!) and popping in to EALand only to keep in touch with a handful of people.

Sign the petition, definitely. But they won't care. Just as much as we see EA as a big corporate monster, they see players like us as numbers, not individuals with a voice.

As for what I'll do? Keep not playing Sims.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ive already been out for the last 3 months, so the next 3 months I will still be out. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehe... who's fault is that Ryan?

G

I'm going to convert my store in TC3 into a club (I've been streaming music for my friends enjoyment anyway) and party until the game closes. If anyone is in TC3 on July 31st, I'm going to be on all day and go completely nuts, you're all welcome to attend, exchange contact info, talk about where you're going next, and enjoy our sims one last time.

I

imported_TraciRK

Test driving other games, not sure if I will be back in EALand. I have a lot of friends there but have most on yahoo messanger. May pop in from time to time just to see some friends and meet at a residential lot. For my friends who have not got my yahoo id send me a private message and will send it to you.

I

imported_Starrfoxx

I will be in and out of TSO while doing my radio show for Charmed Radio. Other than that, I'll be continuing with offline Sims 1 and 2 and the stories I am writing there. Online games, I will be rotating between Star Wars Galaxies, Lord of the Rings Online, Guild Wars, City of Heroes/Villains, and Everquest 1 &amp; 2.

If anyone would like to keep in contact with me in one of those games, then send me an IM with your info.