• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Are your 5 Worse Movies

• Thread starter Tovladian Soltyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tovladian Soltyr

Ok in theme with Hawkjones only what are 5 movies you absolutely hate or would at the very least not ever watch ever again ever! lol.

Ok I'll start us off and I'll go as far as to give explanations for each movie why I loath it so :p. (In No real order)

1. Signs - Don't read the Explanation if you want to see the movie but haven't or read it and save yourself the headache that follows the end of the movie:

Seriously.....Aliens.....Attacking. Ok that's all fine and dandy I can believe that, them harvesting us or whatever. But I have a hard time believing that an advanced race able to build space ships and traveling at light speed would target a planet where like 73% of the entire planet IS THEIR WEAKNESS!!!!! Water.....FRIGGEN WATER is there weakness....You could spit on these guys to beat them....ALIEN ATTACK!!!! HURRY ARM YOURSELF WITH WATER HOSES AND SUPER SOAKERS!!!! seriously friggen stupid.

2. Napoleon Dynamite - I have yet to stay awake through this whole movie, it's so mind numbingly slow moving and boring to me, I'm not seeing where it's so funny...I would rather sit through 8 hours of family movies from my grandparents then to watch this movie, least they would be funny.

3. Super Mario Bros - Ok I'll admit I enjoyed the movie as a separate entity of itself but the fact that it was suppose to be a movie about the beloved characters from the Mushroom Kingdom it was really far off line, and could have been done so much better....wouldn't mind seeing the exact same cast only in a better written movie that's more to the real Mario Bros story line.

4. The Last Airbender - Once again I enjoy the movie as a separate entity but this movie could have been done a lot better in my opinion, I know it's hard to fit everything from the cartoon into the movie lets hope they fix their mistakes with the sequel...one could only hope....starting with calling him "Aang" Instead of "Ohg".

5. Every "Land Before Time" Movie AFTER the first one - First off it took them like 15 years to make a sequel and then they just kind of blew up with sequel fever...I'm sorry but if a movie franchise is going to have more then 3-4 sequels just make it a TV series damn it and keep the story going. Don't try to cram needless and useless stuff into a movie to make it "Movie Length" ya know? I wasn't impressed with any of the sequel to this franchise that I've watched with the kids, the original came out when i was a kid and I enjoyed it so much that my mom "Accidentally" dropped my VHS of it into some soapy cleaning water while she was cleaning off the TV stand lol.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mine:

1. Any Friday 13th movie after the second. Was Kinda plausible that mom was killing em in one, and that he was killin em in 2nd. Rest of it was just gorefest that sucked.

2. Any Nightmare on elm street after the first, see explanation above :p

3. Any Halloween movie after the first one, nuff said

4. Star Wars Episode I, the Jar-Jar Binks show

5. And I know I'll be the onlly one to say it, but anything with Fast and Furious in the title *hides*

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
1) Son of the Mask - Thank God I never paid to see this one and just watched it on cable. I loved the Mask so I thought I'd give this a try. Waste of my life and time I'll never get back. In fact, I'm wasting my life even typing about it.....

2) Batman and Robin - I seriously thought, "well, this it it for the batman series." Batman is my favorite, so putting this movie on my worst list must mean that this movie totally sucked. George Clooney is the worst Batman..EVER. I was actually hoping that Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze killed Batman & Robin by the end.

3) Attack: Los Angeles - I bought this movie because I actually thought that this was Battle: Los Angeles. I confused the titles. This was the first movies I watched before I had to stop it at the 15 minute mark. Terrible acting isn't the worst of it. The special effects look so unreal, you can't even laugh at them. They look like they were made by a 6th grade class project using an Apple II computer.

4) Battlefield Earth - I watched this movie out of curiosity, having heard it was one of the worst movies ever made. I have to agree. Terrible plot, horrible acting, and just a plain old suckfest. Not the very worst movie I've ever seen, but close.

5) Sex and the City movies - My ex-girlfriend got me into the series years ago, and I'll admit that Sex and the city on HBO was my guilty pleasure. Years later I got my wife hooked onto the series, so when the first movie came out, I went to see it with her. Never knew that one movie could destroy an entire series. It was nothing more than a fashion show (and a bad one at that) centered around a really bad story. When the second one came out, my wife wanted me to go see that one with her as well. I actually scheduled her a girls night out, called all of her friends, made all the plans, and bought them all tickets, just so I wouldn't have to go.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Battlefield Earth
Son of the Mask
Battle LA
Star Wars Ep 1
The last Indiana Jones