• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are you PVMing

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finally got my bard skills done, Mage is still in the works, but 115 with jewels and I am bouncing between SW (if I can get a circle) and med/eval (whatever Im in the mood for). I can take on some junk but still learning the ropes. Thinking of maybe trying out my tame skills too just havent pulled it out yet. Issue is healing...

Where are you hunting with your bards?

I like to solo, Id like a challenge, but not a death patrol.

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
for solo bard work this last year i really like shame bottom level.
everything down there moves pretty slow, not speed hack uber fast like some MOBs.
so i find that i can get a group going and slowly keep bringing more in and adding them in.

plus the pay it pretty top shelf in loot, even with the nerf to the loot in there.